GENERAL FUNCTION: Under direct supervision,
collects and documents late stage delinquent accounts in accordance
with departmental, investor, and legal guidelines, ensuring
attainment of company goals. Collects on multiple products
utilizing multiple systems Position has direct impact to bank
losses in excess of 100MM per year.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Contact delinquent customers to obtain payment commitments
designed to resolve delinquency.
* Assess, interpret, identify indicators and respond accordingly to
data gathered from customers and other resources that may identify
potential workout loans, re-ages, etc.
* Identify, evaluate, and resolve reasons for
* Conduct research, ordering payment copies, credit bureau reports,
statements, and credit applications as necessary, to support the
* Utilize cross sell of alternative loan products to reduce losses
and promote continued business when applicable.
* Record all collection efforts via the collection system insuring
that all accounts are noted accurately.
* Execute department strategy plan to collect delinquent
* Access statements, applications, and third-party vendor services
to locate or perfect customer contact and make some strategic
* Stay in compliance with the 53rd QA Desktop Procedure
* Escalate calls and/or problem accounts to supervisor,
repossession, legal or collection agencies as
* Review daily reports to identify job performance month to date
and task completion.
* Insures completion of all projects and/or additional assignments
assigned to them.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None