GENERAL FUNCTION: Plan, assign, and monitor
work flow of the Branch Capture group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prioritize and assign work to department staff.
* Ensure that production standards are met and
* Maintain optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness in high volume
* Ensure timely completion of paperwork and reports.
* Suggest new techniques to improve productivity to management
* Communicate issues, as needed, to management team.
* Provides effective and efficient training and direction to
* Serve as departmental resource for ongoing questions and problem
solving on difficult issues.
* Solve complex operational and customer service issues that
escalate beyond staff experience and knowledge.
* Perform quality checks of departmental work.
* Perform all work in accordance with established safety
* Responsible for new employee training and
* Reports any infractions or violations of department/company
policy to Management.
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.