time, Tuesday - Friday 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
GENERAL FUNCTION: In a team environment,
maintains accurate accounting records and is responsible for
preparing financial statements and reports. By following
pre-established guidelines, assists with accounting,
reconciliation, reporting and regulatorycompliance functions within
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Applies principles of accounting to investment
* Prepare and input general ledger entries.
* Assist in the preparation of standardized financial
* Retrieve data from various sources to perform general ledger
* Review and update job documentation.
* Analyze and distribute requested financial data.
* Calculates the daily Net Asset Value (NAV) for assigned funds, as
* Review market quotes for acceptable fluctuation.
* Research and resolve market valuation and/or fee
* Prepare financial statements, month-end closing, fund analysis,
monthly accruals, etc.
* Assist with monthly management reporting, audit requests, and
other asset reporting needs.
* Works with management to identify opportunities to improve the
* Develop strong business relationships with both internal and
* Provide support with special projects, as
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.