is specific to Enterprise Data Management (EDM) support (reviewing
Remedy tickets, reviewing vulnerabilities, scheduling patching, and
assigning resource for Change
Requests. Responsibilities include
project definition, planning, and execution. Uses strong
communication and project management skills to interface with
multiple Business Lines and manage the scope of the projects
included in a release. Uses expertise and leadership skills to
direct multiple cross-functional teams, resolve project issues and
ensure project goals and requirements are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
* Works with business
partners to ensure all proper requirements and supporting
development deliverables are accounted for and well
* Assists with identifying and gathering the solution
* Assists with the technical and functional solution
* Works with project management to facilitate project team
meetings, manages agendas and meeting recaps to ensure all project
tasks and goals are being accomplished as expected.
* Evaluates multiple project interdependencies.
* Understands and evaluates multiple project interdependencies for
* Monitors risks/issues within projects and assists in resolving
* Serves as the single point of contact for a release, driving
multiple projects to a common code completion date, and then
managing the release through testing to delivery.
* Is highly motivated, self-directed, team oriented, Customer
focused, and has the ability to reengineer business
* Has strong-problem solving skills and ability to make a
defensible decision in a timely manner.
* Other duties as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.