First shift 9:00-6:00, must be available on weekends and
GENERAL FUNCTION: Perform varied and
moderately complex duties related to the timely receipt and
processing of currency, coin and check deposits from commercial
customers and banking centers in accordance with established
procedures and controls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receive customer and banking center deposits from armored
carriers and balance the deposits to the accompanying
* Input deposits into Compass to maintain control and
* Assign deposits to the processors.
* Process/balance the individual deposits using Compass and a
desktop currency counter. Includes some data entry of checks and
counting of coin by hand or with a coin sorter.
* Transfer Fed ready currency to the main vault teller and loose
currency to the high-speed sorter following established procedures
* Prepare/send documentation to the Secret Service on counterfeit
* Prepare adjustments to customer accounts for errors in
* File and/or mail copies of deposit tickets and adjustments to
* Consistently balance work processed. Take the initiative to find
and correct outages and to enlist help as needed.
* Complete daily proof and Statement of Condition for work
* Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality
* Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all
customer business confidential.
* Comply with vault procedures and controls at all
* Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None