GENERAL FUNCTION: Directs Workflow of Mail
Operations, Overnight Area and Metering Department. Will work
closely with the Mail Operations Manager on day-to-day operations
for all departments. Ensures staff compliance with department
policies and procedures. Maintains constant communication with
other shift and other building team leads to ensure all items are
sorted and delivered in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Prioritize and assign work to nonexempt Mail Center, Metering and
* Ensure that Overnight delivery standards are met daily and all
mail messengers pickup and delivery to the Mail Fax Copy room at
the assigned times.
* Ensure that all blue bags and customer packages are given to the
* Maintain optimum efficiency and cost
* Ensure timely completion of paperwork and reports.
* Suggest new techniques for improving productivity to management
* Communicate issues as needed to the management
* Serve as a Bancorp resource for mail related
* Ensure training of new employees.
* Serve as departmental resource for ongoing questions and problem
* Solve complex operational and customer service issues that
escalate beyond staff experience and knowledge.
* Perform quality checks of departmental work.
* Perform all work in accordance with established safety
* Provide recommendations with regards to specific performance
appraisals, promotions, and disciplinary actions of
* Acquire working knowledge of 1FD process.
* Assist in making sure the department is tour ready at all
* Perform any other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.