Our customer, a leader in the financial industry with locations
from coast to coast, is searching for qualified candidates to work
as a Lockbox Specialist. Some Positions are contract and others are
Temp to Perm position. This is a global Fortune 100 Company, and a
foot in the door has the possibility to open additional
opportunities. Many of our associates have enhanced their current
skills, had their contracts extended, converted to full time
employment, or been re-deployed after their assignment ends.
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after
one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Lockbox Specialist
Hours: 3rd shift
****Schedule: Some Full Time*****
• Receive customer and banking center deposits from armored
carriers and balance the deposits to the accompanying manifest.
Input deposits into Compass to maintain control and
• Assign deposits to the processors. Process/balance the individual
deposits using Compass and a desktop currency counter. Includes
some data entry of checks and counting of coin by hand or with a
• Transfer Fed ready currency to the main vault teller and loose
currency to the high-speed sorter following established procedures
and controls. Prepare/send documentation to the Secret Service on
counterfeit items. Prepare adjustments to customer accounts for
errors in deposits. File and/or mail copies of deposit tickets and
adjustments to customers.
• Consistently balance work processed. Take the initiative to find
and correct outages and to enlist help as needed. Complete daily
proof and Statement of Condition for work processed.
• Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality
• Maintain a position of trust and responsibility by keeping all
customer business confidential.
• Comply with vault procedures and controls at all times.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills “Must Have”
• Able to fully commit to the work schedule
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Experience handling large amounts of currency and coin
• Demonstrated data entry and PC skills. Work involves extensive
cash handling, which requires ability to perform basic math
functions and to balance to expected totals.
• Work requires the ability to read and write well enough to
communicate in both oral and written form.
• Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to
interact well and in a positive manner with co-workers and
• High-risk area requires annual background and credit check.
• Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment without
• Need to have flexibility in scheduling.
• Must work until completion of daily vault functions.
• Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• PROVEN attention to detail in a production environment
• PROVEN ability to continuously learn and adapt
• PROVEN solid attendance record
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Ability to learn and follow new procedures quickly
• Perform other support operations functions as required
• Comprehend and translate verbal, written and on-line instructions
• Follow internal operational controls and bank standards
• Successful contractors will have prior experience working in a
fast-paced, detail oriented, high volume production
• Must be able to follow detailed instructions and process high
volume, error free processing on a consistent basis
How to Apply:
Click on the “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any
other related opportunity with Adecco.
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE
BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits
available to you as a contractor after one week of employment
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to
participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for
you to get paid
• Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work
• Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour
• State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available
for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you
and your career
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. The Adecco Group is a
Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services.
Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business
clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and
territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at
any stage in your Professional Career.