The Lead Application Developer is an experienced contact center technical expert. This individual works on projects that are highly visible and have broad enterprise implications for the business and the IT architecture. The individual designs, develops and implements technology solutions related to Telephony, Genesys Call Routing, Framework, GVP/IVR, Reporting and associated contact center technologies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Participate in architecture, design, implementation, and QA phases of the project lifecycle.
· Design, code, test and implement applications in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with corporate procedures and standards.
· Analyzes requested changes and performs maintenance to existing voice based applications.
· Plays a key role as an individual contributor on projects. Work as part of a project team to determine project requirements, goals and implementation.
· Develops an understanding of 5/3 Bank’s business lines and systems. Works with other development teams across the bank to build new or enhanced voice based banking applications.
· Act as a technical subject matter expert for the internal team on areas such as system functionality and approach including solving systems operations issues, performance initiatives
· Provide training and knowledge sharing with fellow team members and other development groups.
· Create Technical Specifications that can be passed to onshore and/or offshore consultants for development. Supervise such projects throughout the project life cycle and perform code reviews.
· Normally works on several projects at a time. Manages time and priorities to ensure that commitments are met and that the lines of communication are flowing to the project managers.
· Participate in production tier two support rotation pool.
· Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: none