GENERAL FUNCTION: Manage projects related to model validation and quantitative analyst resources in the Model Risk Management Group. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing various model validation projects to meet required deliverables, communicating validation findings to Senior Management, and building relationships with key Line of Business stakeholders throughout the Bank.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Model Validation
- Manage the model validation process in accordance to Fifth Third Bank MRM policy and procedure.
- Manage project timelines and resources.
- Serve as lead on validation of complex models.
- Work with the Director of Model Risk Management and the Model Validation Council in its attempt to develop rules and oversee the usage of the models and any arising issues within the bank.
· General Model Risk Management
o Keep abreast of industry best practice standards for model validation.
o Coach, mentor, and develop Quantitative Analysts
o Work with Quantitative Analysts to help model owners to develop a robust ongoing monitor system to effectively mitigate model risks.
o Serve as point of contact for Line of Business audits and regulatory examinations of model validations.
o Other projects/tasks as assigned by MRM management.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Ability to supervise quantitative analysts. Responsible for managing staff through employee mentoring and development. Will provide and guide challenging opportunities and recognize employees for their accomplishments. Develop strong bench
Keywords: , Cincinnati, Manager, Quantitative Analysis - MRM, PR / Public Relations, Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!