Sourcing Business Partner
Posted on: March 18, 2019
GENERAL FUNCTION: Develop and sustain a world-class Bancorp "Center of Excellence" for Strategic Sourcing. This includes Strategic Supplier, Outsourcing Service Provider (OSP) arrangements, Sourcing Demand Management, Supplier RelationshipManagement,Procurement, Sourcing methodologies, off shoring and other relevant third party relationships including joint ventures, divestitures, and partnerships. Act as an organizational wide leader of positive change to develop and lead sourcinginitiatives fromstrategy formulation to execution for the Bancorp. Develop and sustain expertise as a trusted advisor to executive management and enable proactive third party relationships that give a competitive advantage to Fifth Third. Interact withall levels of(executive) management of the Bancorp to assist/lead assessment of business requirements to determine strategic sourcing solutions that will optimize the Bancorp''s business strategies including revenue generation from current and futurecustomers as wellas the effectiver
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
SEE ACTUAL JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ALL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Recruit, train, develop and lead a team of Sourcing professionals to deliver world-class Demand Management, Program Management, Analytics and Procurement.
* Leadership of highly complex, high risk, high visibility Enterprise initiatives. Focused on the delivery of specialized services/products directly linked to the experience of the external Customer, spans multiple LOBs, impacts core financialexecutionof the Bank, and/or is delivered in an outsourced model.
* Leadership of highly complex programs and vendor relationships for the delivery of specialized services that are directly linked to the experience of the external Customer, spans multiple LOBs, and/or is delivered in an outsourced model. Ensuresthatall prescribed SLA measurements and monitoring occur in accordance to the contract and program design.
* Leadership for spend & usage analysis for the Bancorp''s utilization of 3rd party products and services. Assembly of data in a common repository adding in organizational hierarchies, GL chart of accounts and other Bancorp structures transformingdatainto information.
* Leverage internal and external resources to perform research on specific industries, markets, companies, products and Bank Customers in support of the overall Sourcing organization.
* Execute cost and utilization solutions, support business strategies, mitigate 3rd party risk, comply with multi-jurisdictional regulatory requirements, achieve extraordinary financial and non-financial benefits, structure deals to maximize resultsandcontrols, and improve to operations and/or processes.
* Manages 3 - 5 direct reports, total organization of 10 - 20 employees.
* Proficient at leading, coaching and motivating others.
* Proficient at attracting and developing diverse high-performance talent.
* Builds strong successors and talent pools.
Keywords: , Cincinnati , Sourcing Business Partner, PR / Public Relations , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!