Category Mgr - IT Strategic Sourcing
Posted on: March 18, 2019
GENERAL FUNCTION: Envision, design, develop, sustain and continuously evolve a world-class Bancorp "Centre of Excellence" for Sourcing. The scope of the role and the responsibilities encompasses acquisition of third party arrangements for the Bancorp, both directly and indirectly (e.g.: Outsourcing, Offshoring, strategic Service Providers, Vendors, joint ventures, divestitures, and partnerships and any form of third party relationships). Acting as a leader of positive change, develop and lead Sourcing strategies and projects. As a trusted advisor to Technology, Operations, and Line of Business executives, proactively lead or support acquisition of third party relationships that advance business strategies, provide competitive advantage and protect the Bancorp from undue levels of risk. Directly or indirectly generate revenue from third party relationships - either through acquisition of banking services or introduction of new products or services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides Sourcing methodology expertise when leading Business Line or Bancorp cross-functional teams to develop short to long-term strategies and execute multiple events concurrently for external supplier/service provider engagements with high-risk profiles and complexity.
* Continually maintains current knowledge of market and industry trends and best practices, analyzes information and data, and develops potential Bancorp strategies which will create opportunities for cost reduction, cost avoidance, revenue enhancement, capacity creation, competitive and/or strategic advantage and process improvement.
* Develops and fosters effective working relationships and champions change initiatives with managerial (senior and executive-level) Business Line and Bancorp representatives, key influencers, key decision makers, and subject matter experts.
* Networks externally with industry and international experts to facilitate effective strategic intelligence, including emerging/potential sources of competitive advantage, global economic and political conditions, etc.
* Recognized as a Senior Strategic Outsourcing expert within the organization.
* Independently executes responsibilities and assignments.
* Changes the overall plan, goal or initiative to fit the situation. Embraces change and encourages others to explore alternatives.
* Knowledge of the external environment in which the Company''s business is conducted. Includes ability to offer a broad perspective that extends beyond a particular functional discipline.
* Organizes project team, manages the execution, builds strong partnerships, executes a high-touch communication plan and continually maintains metrics/measurements to gauge success.
* Works to create a ''cost conscious'' culture across Bancorp.
* Proficient at leading, coaching and motivating others.
* Proficient at developing diverse high-performance talent.
* Builds strong successors and talent pools.
Keywords: , Cincinnati , Category Mgr - IT Strategic Sourcing, PR / Public Relations , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!