GENERAL FUNCTION: Leads strategic cross-functional project teams through user-centered design (UCD) activities, blending business and end-user goals to create user experiences tailored to meet the needs of customers. Guides the project team in determining the logical information architecture with usability and user experience considerations for complex applications and digital interfaces. Defines, designs and implements innovative, engaging user interfaces across a variety of platforms, including the Bank’s websites, software and mobile apps, and ATMs/kiosks. Ensures that digital interfaces are aligned with the Bank’s brand and customer experience standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Applies user-centered design principles and best practices to all projects.
* Researches, reviews and applies emerging trends in web design technologies and user experience best practices.
* Designs, develops and implements creative solutions supporting the business/functional area targeted at the correct user personas for our customers’ needs.
* Translates business requirements for new and existing applications into functional prototypes and workflows including navigation/page flow and content specifications to aid in the development of technical specs, programming and development.
* Prepares and facilitates usability testing on prototypes and existing applications, and analyzes the results to improve the user experience.
* Recommends new site functionality, features and enhancements that improve the user experience and achieve specific business objectives (revenue, lead generation, etc.).
*Develops personas and scenarios to create relevant process and user flows, wireframes, prototypes, functional specifications and other artifacts to describe and uncover the user experience.
* Manages multiple projects and deadlines.
* Leads design studios and white-boarding sessions to design, develop and implement innovative, creative solutions supporting the business/functional area.
* Provides leadership and guidance to vendors to meet Fifth Third user experience standards.
* Other duties as required.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None