TITLE: Application Development Manager – Marketing Data Mart
Information Technology leader accountable for developing key strategies specific to the enterprise marketing data mart platform. Position is responsible for architectural, development, and management-related decisions specific to the customer analytics platform in support of Fifth Third’s marketing, sales, and business objectives. Individual is responsible for the IT resources and project activities that continue to evolve the capabilities of the platform in a fast-paced environment. The platform itself drives key business decisions, marketing programs and campaigns, customer household definitions, and employee compensation programs. The marketing data mart platform continues to evolve as more and more channel data (traditional and digital) continues to grow at a tremendous pace and marketing & sales tactics require a new approach in a digital world.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Manages production environment for applications, including change management, issue resolution, after-hours support and disaster recovery.
* Interprets business issues and adapts work priorities in own area
* Recommends and reinforces the technical direction of the group.
* Assists in promoting enterprise information management principles, models, best practices, and standards and ensures their practical adoption
* Lead/contribute to the evolution of department policies to improve effectiveness.
* Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other teams.
* Ensures project completion on time and within budget.
* Manages budget for own area and allocates resources accordingly.
* Partners with key business and IT leadership to help deliver business-oriented solutions enabled by technology and the use of business intelligence. *
* Keeps current with trends and technological innovations in the banking and IT industry, and makes appropriate development recommendations.
* Excellent written and oral communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to create effective marketing and messaging materials
* Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.