Azure Cloud Architect
Company: Centric Consulting
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Azure Cloud Architect
Azure Cloud Architect
Job Location: Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland,
Columbus, Indianapolis, Louisville, Miami, Seattle, St. Louis
Join our team
Centric Consulting is not the typical consulting company. We live
our core values and bring them with us in all we do for our clients
and community. Our core purpose is simple: every day we strive to
provide unmatched customer and employee experiences and foster a
culture of respect, diversity, and transparency. It's this culture,
our people, and delivery that come together to make Centric a
trusted advisor to local businesses.
Our Cloud and DevOps team is expanding quickly! As a member of a
growing team, you will have the opportunity to help shape our
practice by not only participating in client work but also
contributing thought leadership both inside and outside Centric
Consulting. Our team is a great fit for someone who likes to be
both hands-on and dream bigger picture. We're looking for an Azure
Cloud Architect to join our growing team.
In this role, you will:
- Craft and develop Azure Cloud solutions, translating business
requirements into scalable, flexible and secure cloud
- Lead design, estimation, planning, and implementation of cloud
migrations and deployments.
- Build client relationships and participate in business
development and proposal work.
- Help nurture our Microsoft Azure partnership, identifying ways
we can collaborate further.
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Ability to create unmatched experiences, for both clients and
employees, is what we do. You should revel in doing the unexpected
and extraordinary for others.
- A learning mindset, ready to experience new ideas and
- Consulting experience is strongly preferred. That said, you
will also be considered if you have a strong industry background.
We like to work in the communities we live in.
- We want someone who likes to solve problems. Clients don't come
to us when the problem is easy. You should enjoy taking on the hard
- And because we work with clients, excellent communication
skills are important - both written and verbal. Translating
technical concepts into layman's terms is an essential skill.
- Initiative is important. We don't hand hold - you should be
comfortable working independently in an entrepreneurial
environment. That said, collaboration is equally important. Our
Boston team and other [technologists or consultants] at Centric
will give you an amazing support system. You will lean on them
- Last but not least, you will, of course, need to be a solid
Cloud Architect with hands-on experience designing for, and
deploying in, an Azure environment. Azure certifications definitely
What makes Centric different?
- Special Culture - Our people make us different. We have highly
talented, intelligent individuals across a broad variety of
disciplines - who are eager to learn from you and share their own
expertise. We embrace fresh perspectives and each other. Don't take
our word for it - check us out on Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter or
Instagram to get a glimpse inside what makes us different.
- Growth opportunities - As a mid-size firm, there is more
flexibility when it comes to career paths. Figure out what you want
to do and we'll help you figure out how to get there.
- Impact - We think of ourselves as a big company with a small
company feel - a local player with global reach that combines
business, technology and industry expertise.
- Unmatched Experiences - We are allowed to be ourselves here. We
are encouraged to be human. It's at the root of who we are as a
firm and why we're here.
- Innovation - We value passion, determination, perseverance, and
innovation. We are inspired because we believe in what we are doing
and where we are going.
- Passion for the greater good - We are steadfast in our devotion
to the communities we serve and in actively promoting employee
involvement in community improvement projects.
Centric believes the best solutions come from diverse teams. We
strive to have an environment where everyone has an opportunity to
be successful regardless of their race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, ancestry, age, disability, military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Keywords: Centric Consulting, Cincinnati , Azure Cloud Architect, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!