Company: First Transit
Posted on: October 18, 2020
VERIFICATION SPECIALIST Our Verification Specialist monitors and
documents credentialing of transportation providers, drivers and
vehicles for NEMT brokerage line. Our Verification Specialist
coordinates quarterly, semi-annual and annual credentialing and
qualification update requests and document submissions.
Verification Specialist will enjoy:
- Full Time schedule
- M-F 8AM-5PM or 9AM-6PM
- Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
- Tremendous Career Advancement Opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
- Reviews and verifies the credentials of transportation
providers on regular and ongoing basis to ensure they continue to
meet contractual and regulatory requirements
- Works closely with location staff and provider to explain and
clarify credentialing requirements and submission questions.
- Assists and presents credentialing education sessions for
locations and providers.
- Collects, analyzes and reports on status application in
progress and completion of compliance related tasks, including
exclusion screenings, training and vehicle/facility
- Researches, collects and reports on local regulatory changes
impacting credentialing requirements.
- Coordinates and reviews quarterly, semi-annual and annual
credentialing and qualification update requests, audits and
- Coordinates, completes and documents exclusion screenings of
providers and First Transit staff supporting brokerage
- Works closely with start-up teams to recruit, educate and
training new and/or expanding NEMT provider networks.
- Provides analytical support including data entry, analysis and
graphical representation of data using Microsoft Excel and editing
and writing reports.
- Conducts business related research and reporting by
identifying, and gathering relevant information from a variety of
sources as directed by the Director of Healthcare Compliance.
- Provide guidance and assistance to NEMT network regarding
- Other credentialing, administrative, support and compliance
duties as assigned.
- Lead process for transportation provider credentialing,
determining if information submitted by vendor fulfills minimum
- Coordinate regular and repeated documentation requests for
auditing and ongoing monitoring.
- Assist in exclusion screening and deciding it potential hits
would exclude individual and/or entity from participating in
- Ability to work with each department to ensure project
timelines are met. Minimum Education & Certifications Required:
- 2 year associates degree or equivalent work experience
required; 4 year degree preferred
- Advanced knowledge of multi-task computer operation in a
Windows environment (Windows based PC systems with an emphasis on
- Ability to proficiently operate a computer with a speed of 35+
keystrokes per minute Experience & Skills Required:
- Ability to review, enter, transfer data with a high accuracy
rating using multiple databases simultaneously
- Ability to pass Quality Reviews and accept feedback as learning
- Ability to relay information to outside organizations
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport through ongoing
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and vendors using tact
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and competing
deadlines with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal judgment, critical thinking and
problem-solving abilities with the ability to define issues and
options for an ongoing resolution
- Awareness of change and the capacity to develop additional
skills as required
- Ability to undertake assignments with minimum supervision and
direction while adhering to SOP to follow departmental procedures
- Experience with auditing or documentation verification
- Experience in Client/Case Management role and individual work
- Experience following and maintaining compliance with state,
local or federal government policies and regulations required
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status
Keywords: First Transit, Cincinnati , Verification Specialist, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!