Company: White Cap
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now known as White Cap Supply Holdings, Inc., we are
made up of three distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors'
Warehouse and Brafasco:
- WHITE CAP is the nation's leading distributor of specialty
hardware, tools, safety supplies, concrete accessories and
materials for professional contractors.
- BRAFASCO is an industrial distributor in Canada specializing in
fasteners, safety supplies and tools.
- CONTRACTORS WAREHOUSE (formerly known as Home Improvement
Solutions) offers remodeling and construction supplies to
contractors and trade professionals through local retail outlets.
With customer-facing locations across the U.S. and Canada, White
Cap Supply Holdings is a leading distributor of specialty concrete
and construction products and services in North America serving
professional contractors across non-residential, residential and
other markets. White Cap Supply Holdings is headquartered in
Norcross, GA, and has approximately 269 locations across 39 U.S.
States and six Canadian provinces. Approximately 5,600 associates
provide support for more than 200,000 customers annually. White Cap
Supply Holdings provides specialty concrete and construction
products serving professional concrete contractors and
self-performing general contractors, as well as all professional
contractors who require power tools and accessories, safety
equipment, and fastening products in non-residential, residential
and other markets. In addition to value-add services, White Cap
Supply Holdings offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include
concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and
fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building
envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products. White Cap
Supply Holdings is commonly referred to simply as White Cap. Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Manage designated areas of
Warehouse Operation, oversee functional areas, and perform
manager's duties as assigned. Responsible for consistent
application of SOPs (Standard Operating Policies) and associate
administration in the facility. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and
- Trains staff to ensure attainment of department performance
- Manages and ensures successful achievement of performance goals
of assigned functional areas.
- Controls warehouse expenses.
- Ensures compliance with all personnel policies.
- Ensures a safe working environment for all associates including
surveying facility for repair and maintenance items, promoting and
managing safety programs; ensuring policy adherence for worker's
compensation and general liability issues.
- Ensures the Asset Protection and Hazmat programs are
- Opens and closes the distribution center, authorizes refunds,
and handles customer problems.
- May act as manager and performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Problems are typically difficult and/or high impact.
Troubleshoots complex support or operational problems for junior
- Under limited supervision, independently resolves issues and
applies a variety of methods to develop customized solutions. May
lead the daily operations of a department or team. Work typically
involves infrequent review of output by a supervisor or direct
customers of the process.
- Assists with supervisory duties but does not have hiring/firing
authority. Trains, delegates tasks, and reviews the work of junior
level associates. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 7+ years of experience in area of
responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
Preferred Qualifications PRID PRID158 Job Locations
US-OH-Cincinnati Posted Date 1 week ago (11/10/2020 11:07 AM) Job
ID 2020-40362 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC Functional
Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time White
Cap is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer.
White Cap considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Cincinnati , Supervisor, Warehouse, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!