Company: Western & Southern Financial Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Summary of Responsibilities:Establishes and proactively
maintains relationships with agents/producers as well as internal
and external clients. Effectively answers questions related to
existing contracts and products providing accurate, detailed and
complete information. Works with minimal supervision and is
empowered to make an established range of decisions; escalating
issues to the Team Lead or Manager when necessary and providing
updates on a regular basis. Coordinates and monitors workflow
procedures with various departments to effectively complete service
requests. Meets established performance objectives and service
levels by achieving production and service standards.Position
- Develops and maintains a positive working relationship with
agents/producers as well as internal and external clients.
- Provides analysis and service for all product lines.
- Provides analysis and service for all existing contracts on all
- Takes actions recommending steps to agents/producers, internal
and external clients that will move cases to completion.
- Coordinates resolution for multiple departments. Works closely
with various departments to answer complex inquiries.
- Responsible for resolving inquiries received via telephone,
e-mail or written correspondence from agents/producers and other
clients. Gathers, researches and analyzes policy information to
provide accurate information to each client.
- Proactively seeks resolution to client issues; uses solid
judgment in recognizing the need to escalate situations to
- Develops and maintains advanced level of knowledge regarding
current and discontinued products as well as current processes and
- Analyzes trends in requests from agents, producers and clients
in order to identify and mitigate risk to the Enterprise including,
but not limited to, anti-money laundering, privacy concerns,
premium financing and unethical practices.
- Identifies system or procedural problems and recommends
improvements to benefit producers/agents, home office associates
- Makes independent decisions regarding exception processing and
recognizes a need to consult with management.
- Proactively conducts outbound calls to follow up on previous
client concerns to ensure issues were resolved accurately and
timely. Solicits client suggestions in order to provide feedback to
the management team.
- Processes all work order requests received through Imaging from
various departments in a timely and efficient manner.
- May require processing non-financial related transactions on
multiple administration systems (ASMS, Administrator, CDS, MDOCS,
OIT, Document Direct) as requested by clients.
- May require developing and maintaining a comprehensive
knowledge of state regulations, including required forms, MEC
guidelines, TAMRA, DEFRA, TEFRA limitations and GSP/NSP
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.Selection
- Demonstrated success in an Analyst role or comparable position.
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written
communication skills with the ability to convey information to
agents or clients in a clear, focused and concise manner while
following proper rules of punctuation, grammar, dictation and
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional
demeanor when handling stressful situations.
- Possesses and displays excellent follow-up skills on issues not
handled through "once and complete" service via telephone. Must
cite examples of case follow-though.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating multiple
projects/assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks
accurately and on a timely basis.
- Proven PC skills with data-entry experience. Requires the
ability to continuously make repetitive motions of the wrists,
hands and/or fingers.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail with excellent
organizational skills. Cite examples of organization and time
management methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands.
- Demonstrated ability to apply learnings to future decisions
- Must provide examples of maintaining a high degree of accuracy
associated with high volumes of work and/or multiple duties.
- Demonstrated experience working independently under little
direction from management. Experience must include identifying and
resolving problems where independent decision-making and
self-initiative were demonstrated.
- Must provide examples from work experience demonstrating
flexibility to meet department and customer needs.Work Setting:
- This position works in an office setting and remains
continuously in a stationary position for long periods of time
while working at a desk, on a computer or with other standard
office equipment, or while in meetings.Educational Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Some college work preferred.Computer skills and knowledge of
hardware & software required:
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet
applications.Certifications & licenses (i.e., Series 6 & 63, CPA,
- None required.Position Demands:
- Extended hours required during peak workloads or special
projects.Job Type: Full-timePay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- OvertimeAbility to commute/relocate:
- Cincinnati, OH 45202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Shift availability:
- Day Shift (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Western & Southern Financial Group, Cincinnati , Case Consultant-Phone/Processing, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!