Agile Delivery Consultant
Company: PA Consulting
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human
future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create
opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and
breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our
clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200
specialists in consumer, defense and security, energy and
utilities, financial services, government, health and life
sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists,
innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists,
engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices
across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Your day to day
Would you like to be part of an inspiring global team that leads
the way in Agile consulting? At PA Consulting, we help the largest
and most complex organizations on one end of the spectrum to
start-ups wanting to scale at pace at the other. We are the leading
consultancy and thought leaders in organizational agility with our
clients spanning across the UK and internationally. As such, we
have unrivalled experience, collateral and insight. We have
accelerated drug development, helped transform the world to green
energy, catapulted a fintech of 400 people into the S&P500 and
reimagined visas and immigration.---We have taken business agility
to shipping companies and improved manufacturing quality whilst
reducing time to market.---That's just a few of over 200 incredibly
inspiring assignments that we have delivered!
We are looking for exceptional Agile delivery specialists to join
our growing team. You will have experience working as part of a
team introducing and delivering highly complex technology-enabled
change initiatives using Agile, DevOps or Kanban practices.
By providing technical leadership and coaching within Agile
principles, you will show our clients how to apply Agile
methodologies to their business. --- You will have the opportunity
- Provide coaching and training services that will ensure we
achieve our goals
- Combine your cross-functional skills in project and program
management to create scope for continuous improvement
- Support the design of best-in-class consultancy solutions that
set us apart from our competition
- Take early opportunities during the sales lifecycle and perform
a variety of roles across the whole change lifecycle
- Be part of an exceptionally vibrant Agile community.
What you bring
- At least 2 years' operational experience working within an
- At least 2 years' recent and relevant consulting experience or
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to build strong relationships
with top-level stakeholders
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written skills
- Flexibility to travel both nationally and internationally to
- A desire to develop PA's internal Agile Capability as well as
working with our clients.
You will also have some of the following:
- Experience in coaching teams to adopt Agile ways of
- Scrum Mastery experience
- Experience of driving teams' planning and estimation and the
execution of a defined roadmap
- Experience of Kanban including WIP limits, policies and
- Able to use Agile backlog tools e.g. Azure DevOps, Jira or
- Experience of coordinating activities across multiple teams
across the delivery lifecycle e.g. Project Management,
Architecture, Operations etc.
- Experience of developing Definition of Ready (DoRs)/ Definition
of Done (DoDs) and writing and quality assuring Acceptance
- Familiar with using risk, issue and dependency management
practices e.g. ROAM
- An ability to facilitate continuous improvement of agile ways
of working through retros
- Experience of facilitating team participation in collaborative
planning activities (such as PI Planning
- A thorough understanding of different delivery models from
waterfall, to iterative, to continuous delivery within high profile
- An understanding of scaling frameworks including SAFe, LeSS and
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: PA Consulting, Cincinnati , Agile Delivery Consultant, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!