Saturday Leasing Consultant
Company: ROOKWOOD PROPERTIES
Posted on: January 16, 2022
"If you are an Amazing Sales or Leasing Professional who wants
to make good money working at an Amazing company then keep
Rookwood Properties is a GROWING company that owns and invests in
their properties and people! If you're looking for a career where
you can grow and advance, and truly have a positive impact on
people's lives, Apply Today!
"Best Place to Work" award for 2020 and 2021!
Rookwood Properties, Inc. has been in the business of developing
and managing residential, office, industrial, and retail properties
since 1966. Rookwood Properties currently manages 2700+ market
apartment units, office space, retail space and warehouse space,
located in the Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Louisville, South
Carolina, Columbus and Dayton, Ohio areas.
A leasing consultant at is responsible for delivering a highly
personalized customer experience to each of our prospective and
current residents. This is a Saturday position that would offer the
right candidate the opportunity to continue to advance within our
rapidly growing company.
- To lease apartments and sell the products and services of the
property to which they are assigned.
- Assist with maintaining a high level of customer service.
Respond to the resident requests and help to minimize and resolve
- Assist with managing the day-to-day operation of the apartment
community. Work with the Property Manager to direct the efforts of
the on-site associates to ensure apartments are ready for move-in
and are maintained in a satisfactory manner.
- Follow company leasing consultant guidelines.
- An ability to develop, refine and effectively implement
excellent telephone and personal sales skills. Specifically,
respond to site visit or telephone inquiries, conduct site tours,
effectively sell to prospects and lease apartments. Work to
- Maintain prospect, traffic, and leasing data and assist with
other computer data entry as needed.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently to increase
property traffic levels, maintain closing ratios, and achieve
budgeted occupancy percentages.
- Follow all Fair Housing laws and established policy and
procedures in the qualification, screening, and acceptance of
applicants for residency.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of own property and that of
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Prepare and explain all lease related paperwork in an accurate
and timely manner. Be able to explain all lease documents to new
and existing residents.
- All other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Keywords: ROOKWOOD PROPERTIES, Cincinnati , Saturday Leasing Consultant, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!