Company: Kao Corp.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:Come join our world class manufacturing team!
We have an excellent opportunity for an Electro-Mechanical
Technician (also known as a Craft Technician internally) on our
Plant Team! The factory is a great work environment that is clean,
climate controlled and safe!
- Competitive Pay with Shift Differential (for 2nd and 3rd Shift)
- 29 Total Paid Days Off Annually! (Vacation + Sick +
- Medical Benefits Effective On Your First Day
- 401(k) and Company Match Effective On Your First Day
We have an opening on second shift (2:30 pm - 10:30 pm or third
shift (10:30pm - 6:30 am), Monday - Friday.
Training could be on first shift, up to 90 days.
This is a Production position who is responsible for the overall
reliability/efficiency of assigned Packaging line/equipment.
What you will do:
- Correctly make repairs to all packaging equipment as required
- Lead line teams in the successful completion of daily
- Complete all Preventative Maintenance as assigned.
- Maintain a Safe and orderly production line area.
- Perform STOP and 5-S GMP audits and follow-up as required.
- Correctly complete all shift notes and line documentation as
trained.What you will need:
- Associates or Trade School or Certification preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of mechanical experience, electrical
skills strongly desired as well.
- Must have demonstrated electrical and/or mechanical
- Preventative maintenance and repairs
- Electrical mechanical maintenance on production line
- Field service
Keywords: Kao Corp., Cincinnati , Electro-Mechanical Technician, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!