Posted on: January 16, 2022
DescriptionWorks under the general direction of the IT
Supervisor\Manager. Controls and maintains the effective usage of
IT systems. Ensures that IT and Quality policies are properly
followed. Main contact for desktop issues, support, ticket tracking
and other IT functions as required.
Required Skills & Background
- Ensure all SOP's and IT policies are being followed.
- Maintain incident tickets using Service Now (incident tracking
- Report and coordinate equipment repair with vendors.
- Repair and image computers.
- Run LAN cabling and network hardware connections.
- Software installations, inventory.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work environment.
- Perform other duties as request by IT management.
- Provide backup in IT administrative duties.Education
- Minimum 2 year degree an IT related field with at least 2 years
of IT/technical related experience.
- Knowledge of Networks and PC operating systems.
- A+ and Net+ preferred.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Be able to communicate with users both in oral and written
- Knowledge of networking technologies.
- Knowledge of PC hardware and desktop support.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers.Must be able to
handle responsibly, handle several task or projects at a time and
follow technical instructions.
Keywords: Guerbet, Cincinnati , IT Technician\Support, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!