Company: EMCOR Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Us:EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core
business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide.
From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of
services that support mission-critical areas of financial services,
manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government
sectors.Job Title: Site LeadJob Summary:
Implementing and Managing maintenance strategy for clients
property. Serve as relationship manager between EMCOR and the
client. Use computerized maintenance management systems to create,
update and track work. Performs some preventive and routine
maintenance procedures in industrial environment. Identify complex
problems and review related information to develop and evaluate
options and implements solutions. Must hold valid driver's license
and be able to safely operate forklifts as needed. Shift is Monday
- Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm.Essential Duties and
- Take ownership to implement and manage an effective maintenance
management strategy for the client's property. When required to
serve as relationship manager between EMCOR and the Client.
- Use Computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) for
- Perform approved Preventive Maintenance Procedures on facility
equipment as assigned by the via approved work order.
- Oversee crane safety and maintenance inspections per OSHA 29
- Perform variable repairs - troubleshoot to determine root cause
of failure and appropriate corrective maintenance - as assigned by
the site supervisor via approved work order.
- Maintain all maintenance records of all work; inspections,
maintenance, repairs, relocations and
modifications for in house maintenance (Client staff),
self-performed (By EMCOR) and
subcontracted (Vendors) work.
- Performs any other duties as deemed necessary by the site
manager and/or Client.Qualifications:
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school; or 5 to 10 years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
- Five (5) or more year's related experience in Crane
Maintenance. Experience with the use of Fall Protection.
- Valid Driver's License; Aerial Lift Operators Certification;
Overhead Crane Inspector Certification.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and
- Ability to write reports, business correspondences, and
procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers,
and general public. Giving full attention to what other people are
saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking
questions, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Mechanical experience including, but not limited to,
electrical, plumbing, HVAC or carpentry plus knowledge of safety
requirements and training.
- Ability to coach associates in a constructive manner.Physical
Demands:While performing the duties of this job, the associate is
regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel,
crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The associate must regularly
lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to
50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus. Must be able to work off
ladders and scaffolds.Work Environment:While performing the duties
of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid
conditions, moving mechanical parts, outside weather conditions,
and vibration. The associate is occasionally exposed to extreme
cold, extreme heat, risk of electrical shock, explosives; high,
precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or
caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is
between moderate to high and may require hearing protection in
certain areas.We offer our employees a competitive salary and
comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for
individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to
our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Cincinnati , Site Lead, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!