Company: Sun Chemical
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionOverview: Operate Sun Chemicals Blitz Bonding
proprietary equipment in a safe and efficient manner with a quality
mindset.**Essential Job Duties:**
- Operate all equipment according to established recipes, within
strict safety guidelines, while wearing the required PPE.
- Blitz Bond powder coating and pigments.
- Weigh to precise measurements.
- Follow guidelines from the Quality department.
- Perform quality checks as required.
- Cleanly stack finished product boxes onto pallets.
- Thoroughly clean all machinery and the entire production room
after every production is complete.
- Responsible for monthly cleaning of all production areas.
- Responsible for the tools on each line.
- Ensure all scales are in proper working order.
- Ensure all necessary items are grounded prior to starting the
- Must have the ability to lift 55 pounds repetitively throughout
- Must be able to continuously climb and descend stairs
- Must be able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to
- Empty all dust hogs and vacuums as required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Attend all safety and production meetings as required.
- Must have the ability to safely operate a forklift and obtain
- HS diploma or GED
- Ability to measure, weigh and/or mix
- Capable of repeatedly lifting 50 lbs
- Stand for long periods of timeShift: 2nd Shift, Monday- Friday,
3pm - 11:30pm , some overtime may be requiredPay: $19/hour + $1
Shift DifferentialDrug screen and background check are mandatory if
you are offered this positionYou should be proficient in:
- High School / GED
- Experience in a Manufacturing EnvironmentSalary info:$19 - $19
Keywords: Sun Chemical, Cincinnati , Production Operator, Professions , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!