nCino Functional Analyst
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A
system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative
environment. As an experienced nCino Functional Analyst- Solution
Specialist you will have the ability to share new ideas and
collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive
demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery
Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Leading the way for disruptive advantage starts here...Deloitte's
Banking & Securities Digital Banking Team assists financial
executives to improve customer expectations, target their
audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their
businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models,
rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional
financial model to change the way people work, coupling
transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to
make it all happen.
Work you'll do
- Coordinates daily work and assure alignment to agreed
- Participates in process and requirement gathering sessions to
determine business needs
- Reviews documented processes and requirements and provide
feedback as required
- Supports the E2E design of nCino workflows and user
- Prescribes nCino application usage is aligned to target
requirements including alternatives analysis
- Develops working session materials and document outputs
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical,
sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to
drive operational change and automate the core of the business.
Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes
Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking
Digital Banking Solutions
Our Digital Banking Solutions practice encompasses industry
vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct
technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common
approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale
these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on
key client issues that are at the core of the business by
integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and
operational transformation capabilities.
- 2+ years of consulting and/or experience in Core Banking
Services-Deposits, Lending and Digital Banking (online/mobile)
- 2 full life-cycle implementations within the Banking/Financial
Institution ; experience in 2 of the following nCino modules:
Relationship Management, Loan/Opportunity Management, Credit Memo,
Covenant, Collateral, Force.com.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (While travel is not required there
is a possibility of 10% max. travel.)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or
other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of
- Certifications in Salesforce, nCino.
- 2+ years nCino/Salesforce configurations experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP,
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to
present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and
Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement of
the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice.)
Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available.
Keywords: Deloitte, Cincinnati , nCino Functional Analyst, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!