Compensation Analyst (Remote)
Company: Purpose Financial
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Compensation Analyst provides technical expertise with
regard to compensation-related programs and initiatives. Actively
manages and implements projects related to compensation and other
areas of human resources. Participates in surveys and analyzes
resulting market data. Develops, recommends and writes compensation
program policies and procedures. Conducts job evaluations and makes
recommendations to leaders. Works collaboratively with multiple
teams throughout the organization in supporting the mission and
values of the organization. Leads meetings as needed and will
conduct training and presentations for small as well as large
groups of leaders and/or associates. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administer incentive compensation plans, in partnership with
key stakeholders, to ensure accurate and timely bonus calculations
- Recommend new hire salary offers and pay rate changes for
promotions/transfers/salary adjustments, based on internal peer
positioning and market analysis, for staff and when needed,
- Collaborate on internal and external research and analysis
(e.g. position evaluations, reclassification evaluations, and
exempt and non-exempt determinations) and advise management on pay
decisions, job evaluations/classifications and all compensation
guidelines, policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with others on identified role(s) in need
of a compensation analysis
- Lead in the participation of external compensation/salary
- Research and analyze published compensation surveys and sources
to gather data and determine organization's competitive position.
Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market research to
determine competitive compensation ranges for identified positions,
in alignment with our organization's compensation philosophy.
- Assist with the planning, designing, and implementation of
compensation programs, including structure design, market
forecasting and large-scale job and/or salary changes based on job
markets, organization or division business models, re-engineering
and development programs, as appropriate.
- Gather research on best practices to support the design and
implementation of programs
- Conduct job evaluations. Reviews new or revised job
descriptions for appropriate content. Determines salary grade
assignment and FLSA status of job.
- Interpret federal and state acts, statutes and regulations on
compensation issues and recommend appropriate application.
- Assist in the development of communication and training to
support human resources and compensation program and objectives.
Deliver training and/or presentations as required.
- Support major human resources initiatives by providing
professional and technical expertise, as required.
- Assist in developing and providing business reports/metrics
supporting compensation and human resources programs.
- Deliver timely and quality customer service to employee and
managerial compensation inquiriesEquivalent Education Level
Required: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business
Administration, Finance, or Statistics. PHR or CCP certification
preferred. Experience Required: Minimum 2 years of compensation
related experience required (HR experience preferred). High degree
of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & internet applications,
HRIS reporting (SuccessFactors a plus).
Knowledge Required: Knowledge of the principles, methods,
strategies and techniques of compensation administration. Working
knowledge of and ability to interpret Federal, State, and Local
rules and regulations related to Human Resources, Fair Labor
Standards, and Compensation. Communication, Problem Solving skills,
Data analysis, Data visualization skills, Project Management
Skills, and Stakeholder Relationship skills. Working knowledge of
and ability to interpret Federal, State, and Local rules and
regulations related to Human Resources, Fair Labor Standards, and
Keywords: Purpose Financial, Cincinnati , Compensation Analyst (Remote), Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!