Company: SurePoint Technologies
Posted on: August 6, 2022
SurePoint Technologies is the fastest growing legal tech firm in
the U.S. With over 40 years of delivering critical firsts,
SurePoint is a recognized Tier 1 provider of financial and practice
management software to law firms nationwide. Its community now
approaches 70,000 members as it continues its vital mission to ease
lawyers' management burdens and maximize their firm's
performance.Job SummarySurePoint is looking for an experienced Sr.
Cloud Architect. Fueled by insights and client-specifications
received from the Product team, you will define and own the
technology architecture and drive technology vision at SurePoint
partnering with infrastructure, information security, various line
of business technology teams and delivery teams. You will have
strategic input into future investments in technology and programs.
You will manage, build and deliver highly scalable and available
SaaS products. Our current tech-stack includes but not limited to:
AWS, Node.js, React, Java, Aurora, LambdaWhat You'll Do
- Define the long-term cloud strategy and mentor a team of
offshore architects and DevOps engineers to implement the right
- Research and analyze technology alternatives for each stack
layer as and when needed, and conduct POCs to evaluate the
alternatives and present the analysis and outcomes of the POC
- Create architecture patterns for application design,
scalability, deployment, cloud, monitoring, security and
- Identify and document all technical debt within existing
applications and components and develop a roadmap for migration of
functionality from existing legacy applications to the Cloud
- Standardizing the development and deployment of cloud service
- Maintain overall cloud industry knowledge on latest trends and
- Take ownership of complex issues to ensure their timely
- Design and develop orchestration tools for systems solutions to
enable efficient deployment and management of our SaaS offering at
- Advocate new features and solutions to bring operational
efficiency and cost reduction.
- Act as a subject-matter expert on AWS as the main cloud
provider and other cloud providers as needed (Azure, GCP, etc)
- Recommend products or initiatives that innovate and anticipate
future business needs.
- Develop and maintain a repository of architecture
documentation, including detailed as-is application architecture,
to-be application/reference architecture, integration architecture
technology standards, application strategic postures,
- Ability to drive architecture, infrastructure, security,
monitoring, development, and design.
- Ability to influence others both within and outside of
immediate team to achieve results
- Have a passion for automation and continuous improvement
- Have a passion for technology and software engineering, keen to
stay abreast of emerging technologies, languages, and
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively.
- Self-starter who wants to be a key leader in continuing the
legacy of an organization's differentiated client experience, by
expanding with new & creative approaches.
- Prior experience leading a software organization through
transformation in a large enterprise environment, understand the
complexity created by legacy systems and have been able to move to
a new cutting-edge technology stack.
- Extensive hands-on experience with agile/scrum principles and
software development methodologies and practices.
- Great business acumen, and can translate strategic goals into
tangible objectives and key results
- Resolve conflicts and ensure follow through with exceptional
verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build
effective networks and leverage them appropriately
- Strong negotiation and objection handling skillsEducation and
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science
or systems analysis or equivalent industry experience.
- AWS Cloud Architecture (Certification Preferred (Associate or
Professional Level)) OR AWS Developers Certification Preferred
(Associate or Professional Level)
- Subject matter level expertise on AWS services including but
limited to: EC2, RDS, Lambda, Cognito, API Gateway, CloudWatch,
CodeBuild, Config, DynamoDB, ElasticCache, Glue, IAM, OpenSearch,
S3, Secrets Manager.
- Experience in the following, with expert level experience in at
least 3: AWS, Azure, Node.js, React, Java, Aurora, Lambda, SQL
- Demonstrated experience with DevSecOps methods and tools
- Rich experience in legacy application migration projects
including discovery and assessment and hand-on experience to
migrate mainframe and private cloud based applications to
- Experience optimizing AWS utilities and tools and developing
APIs to mirror or simultaneously interact with legacy Private
- Deep understanding of multi-tenant cloud-native
- Extensive experience in conducting design workshops,
documentation of HLD (High Level Design) documents.
- Solid understanding of database design and querying
- Strong technology background with exception experience in
cloud, data, web and mobile infrastructure.
- Experience developing and supporting public and private
- Willingness to (and enjoying) wearing multiple hats, from
hands-on coding to project planning and leading a team to increase
customer impact by providing innovative, quality software and
operational support with speedy delivery.
- Act as an AWS AdminSurePoint recognizes the importance of
taking care of our most valuable assets - our employees. That's why
we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also
continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of
our workforce.Benefits Include:
--- Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Flexible Paid Time-Off
- Paid maternity leave
- Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning & Development Courses through a self-paced online,
- MarketPlace - Discounts on goods and services, identity theft
protection, pet health insurance, travel, electronics, gifts,
household needs and more!To learn more about SurePoint and our
products, visit our corporate web site at www.surepoint.com and
follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.All employees must have
the ability to document identity and employment eligibility within
three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment
in compliance with Immigration Reform and Control Act
requirements.SurePoint is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will
receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected
Keywords: SurePoint Technologies, Cincinnati , Cloud Architect, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!