Operations & Maintenance Laborer - Seasonal
Company: CVG Airport Authority
Posted on: August 7, 2022
CLASS SUMMARY: Under close supervision, perform routine and
semi-skilled operations and maintenance work. - Operates a variety
of vehicles and hand and power tools. - Assists journey-level trade
personnel. ESSENTIAL DUTIES: This class specification represents
only the core areas of responsibilities; specific position
assignments will vary depending on the needs of the department.
- Performs a variety of semi-skilled operations and maintenance
- Mows grass to comply with visibility Part 139 airfield
regulations and to maintain the appearance of the Airport.
- Assists and works with journey-level trade personnel including
Operators and Electricians.
- Assists with pavement repaid and general maintenance including
concrete, blacktop, airfield striping and joint repair.
- Assists with other maintenance work such as painting, drywall
repair, pressure washing and general cleaning.
- Assists with fence replacement and general maintenance.
- Cleans, maintains and organizes tools, equipment, and shop
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as
assigned. TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma or GED and
one year of light maintenance experience; or, an equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully
perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
- Valid Operator's License.
- Maintain Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) clearance.
- Personal protective equipment. SKILL IN:
- Demonstrated skill in following verbal and written
- Clearly and effectively - communicating both orally and in
- Establishing and maintaining effective, fair, cooperative,
collaborative and respectful relationships with internal and
external colleagues, peers, work teams and workgroups. ADA AND
OTHER REQUIREMENTS: Positions in this class typically require:
balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, standing,
walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, feeling, talking, hearing,
seeing and repetitive motions. - Medium Work: exerting up to 50
pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force
frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move
Keywords: CVG Airport Authority, Cincinnati , Operations & Maintenance Laborer - Seasonal, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!