Company: Kable Staffing
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionMBS in urgent need of a Production Supervisor in
Williamstown, KY. This position is a full-time, Direct Hire
opportunity. The Production Supervisor is responsible for providing
leadership and direction for the overall production operation in
accordance with the vision and values of the company FULL JOB
DESCRIPTIONPRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, organize and control production in accordance with the
production schedule to ensure that parts are produced efficiently,
on time, within budget and to specification/standard.
- Manage and evaluate machine resources to ensure productivity
and minimal downtime, demanding strong performance and support from
the maintenance and engineering team.
- Determine the human resources required, and manage such to meet
- Working with HR and Operations Manager, actively engage in the
hiring process, resulting in the best candidates being
- Be solution oriented and routinely make recommendations for
continuous improvement and LEAN activities within the areas of
- Track key performance indicators and provide deep analysis in
order to meet the targets. Implement
- corrective actions if targets are not achieved.
- Lead and coach Production Team Leads and operators by providing
support, facilitating effective
- performance management, cultivating a positive culture and
working environment, driving business
- initiatives and encouraging self-development.
- Provide consistent high quality and value to customers.
- Develop and implement training needs, monitor training and
skill development of all production workers.
- Support Operations Manager in strategic decisions.
- Drive Safety through the proper use of machines, tools and
equipment, appraise technological
- developments, investigate, feasibility of new equipment and
techniques, and prepare dependable cost
- estimates for changes in manufacturing methods.
- Must be willing to work off shifts and periodic overtime.
- We assume that the possible candidate has the ability to think
and act independently and entrepreneurially, that he/she has a
structured way of working, has analytical capabilities paired with
an instinct for people and is a flexible team-player with a
- Bachelor´s Degree (BA) from a four-year college or university
in Engineering/Business Management, or equivalent education
- Minimum of 5-years practical work experience in a supervisory
manufacturing environment role required
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing methods, techniques, and
related equipment, production scheduling and manufacturing
- Must possess an Understanding of Business Issues,
Accountability and Ownership as well as Technical Expertise
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word,
PowerPoint, MS Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2015 and huge understanding of
- Strong Ethics & Values paired with successful leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and
analytical/math skills required. Able to communicate clearly to
- Drive for Results, Building Effective Teams and Timely
Decisions and Problem Solving
- Flexible team-player with "hands-on" mentality
- Ability to think and act independently
- High-cost awareness BENEFITS
- At our manufacturing facility the candidate can expect varied
and challenging activities. This position is a perfect career entry
opportunity. He/ She can be part of a target-oriented community and
has the opportunity to support the management in change-processes
and performance of the manufacturing.
- Further we will offer an attractive salary and benefit package
(e.g. paid vacation, Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k,
- Please prepare your application/resume including your salary
- Job Type: Full-time ABOUT THE KABLE GROUPFor over 50 years, The
Kable Group has been committed to connecting candidates looking for
reliable work opportunities with companies in need of workforce
solutions. We leverage our expertise in core industries to ensure
that the needs of our clients and our candidates alike are
satisfied. Whether it's a professional position, skilled labor
need, or an education opportunity, The Kable Group's suite of
solutions caters to finding the right fit, every time. At the Kable
Group, we do not just accept diversity — we celebrate it, we
support it, and we thrive on it. Read our full diversity statement
here. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive and
the employee will also perform other reasonably related business
duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management
Keywords: Kable Staffing, Cincinnati , Production Supervisor, Professions , Williamstown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!