Company: Darling Ingredients Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCome join us! We are Bakery Feeds, an affiliate
of Darling Ingredients. We repurpose & reuse rather than discarding
what others might consider as waste. We capture valuable
ingredients and nutrients to help maximize what nature has to
offer, providing components for a wide range of products, including
pet food, livestock feed, fertilizer and biofuel.Job Summary:The
Bakery Feeds Production Supervisor is responsible for overseeing
the timely and efficient flow of raw materials into high-quality
finished products; may also include ensuring that equipment is
maintained and in good repairDuties/Responsibilities include:
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
- Maintain efficient and timely flow of all raw materials
received and finished products shipped.
- Oversee the equipment used to process raw & finished materials
is kept in good working order.
- Effectively manage all instances of breakdowns and coordinates
with Maintenance to ensure needed repairs are made in timely
- Lead continuous improvement efforts in all areas of
- Responsible for achieving individual and department targets,
goals and objectives.
- Responsible for observing all Company safety rules and
regulations, recognize safety as top Company priority and
conduct/participate regularly scheduled safety meetings with plant
- Assist in conducting investigation of accidents that occur
within jurisdiction and makes recommendations to Plant Safety
- All other duties as assigned by management.Minimum
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Require 1-2 years of prior experience in a
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior work experience in an
industrial/manufacturing environment.Additional Requirement -- Able
to work Night Shift.
- Technical school certificate or Associates Degree
- Labor relations background and experience with leadership &
- Good understanding of production maintenance and repair
- Occasionally lift-up to 100lbs.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop,
kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Regularly required to reach with hands and arms.Darling
Ingredients is an equal opportunity employer and gives
consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law:
If you would like more information, please click on the link or
paste into your browser:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Darling Ingredients Inc., Cincinnati , Production Supervisor, Professions , Butler, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!