Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Posted on: September 25, 2022
NOW HIRING PLUMBING APPRENTICESWe are growing by leaps and
bounds! We are a family owned company and have been in the industry
for nearly 15 years! We continually train and educate our employees
so they can grow professionally and personally. - Our culture of
learning leads to the longevity of our relationships with our
employees and customers!The RoleWe are actively seeking Plumbing
Apprentices -to help our team grow and provide a great customer
experience. The Plumbing Apprentices will assist in installing
residential plumbing systems in our customer's homes.What Can WE Do
- Provide stability - we are a family-owned large residential
service company that has been in business for nearly 15 years
- Quarterly team outings
- Monthly company meetings
- An Awesome Holiday party with giveaways!
- Company contests
- Philanthropy- community giveaways
- Nice company trucks
- Weekly professional training
- Opportunity for job growth within the companyBenefits of
working for us
- Medical insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- Company paid Short and Long term disability insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Take company vehicle home -
- Company uniformsResponsibilities of our Plumbing Apprentice
- Assist with cutting into walls or removing concrete to access
- Assist with repairing or replacing sections of pipe to stop
- Assist with performing minor repairs to plumbing fixtures.
- Assist lead installer in all plumbing system installations; be
efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure the highest
levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new
referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in properly staging jobs, and adhering to the quality
- Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job
site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job
training to master installations
- Determine the right tools or materials needed to fix issues,
leaks, or malfunctioning systems.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirements for our next Plumbing
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience through trade schools or vocational colleges is
preferred, but not required.
- On-the-job experience 6 months minimum preferred, but not
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Show initiative.
- Quality and quantity of work based on production.
- Customer and partner satisfaction.
- Excellent attendance.
- Must Be Able to Pass Drug Screen and Background Check Clean
criminal background -
- Excellent troubleshooting skills -
- Excellent communication skills -
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, Cincinnati , Plumbing Apprentice, Professions , Erlanger, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!