Electrician - OH
Company: Faith Technologies Incorporated (FTI)
Posted on: September 25, 2022
A position at FTI can be the answer to your future career. In
this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in
electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
FTI enables employee growth and success through industry-leading
training and development, utilization of the latest industry
technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety. We recognize
and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based
compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust
benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and
tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.The
Interim Journeyman is responsible for electrical installations,
troubleshooting, and maintenance within commercial and industrial
settings.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTSEducation: High School Diploma or GED
and equivalent work experience.Completion of an apprenticeship
program preferred.Travel: 60-75%Work Schedule: Between the hours of
6am-6pm, Monday through Friday. May vary based on customer demands
and can include, but is not limited to: nights, weekends, and
- All previous classification requirements must be continually
- Installs, maintains, and/or troubleshoots basic electrical
systems in compliance with the National Electric Code (NEC).
- Installs conduit systems, various lighting systems, and basic
- Installs electrical raceways and wire, lighting, controls,
machinery, and electrical distribution equipment.
- Installs motor feeders and makes standard motor
- Installs and bends conduit using manual, mechanical, and
- Performs material handling duties on the jobsite.
- Cleans and maintains job site, tools, and vehicles.
- Consistently follows workplace safety procedures.
- Participates in toolbox talks, safety audits, and related
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, Faith Technologies, and
customer-specific safety requirements along with immediately
identifying, correcting, and/or reporting any unsafe acts,
conditions, or incidents in a timely manner.
- Works as a member of a cohesive team.
- Actively participates in the Faith Performance Advantage
program and utilizes such techniques on projects.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.The job
description and responsibilities described are intended to provide
guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to
perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed
as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills
and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be
assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.SURGE your career
forward!Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a
nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers,
designers, electricians, and business professionals.
- Your Personal Growth: Build your career path by taking
advantage of our industry leading training and leadership
- Leverage Technology: Our virtual design and build programs that
offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual
and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised Safety: When we see others in our space averaging
2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you
and your safety above all else.We offer competitive, merit-based
wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits
package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition
reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.We pride ourselves
on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you in the spotlight.
Becoming a member of the FTI team means you've officially put
yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career
development and continued education programs, you'll have options
to position yourself for success.FTI is a "Merit to the Core"
organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and
recognize top performers.BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGERFTI enriches
the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards.
Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are
designed to reward individual results that create team success,
improve financial security for our employees and their families,
and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
- 401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Incentives/Bonuses
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And so much more!*Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for
FTI benefit programs.We stand strong in our values as we work to
Create World-Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what's possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.If you're
ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply
today!FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity
Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Faith Technologies Incorporated (FTI), Cincinnati , Electrician - OH, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!