Facilities Technician- Nine Paid Holidays
Company: Omnia360 Facility Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Mobile Facilities Technician II
Cincinnati, OH 45215
Omnia360 Facility Solutions is a full-service provider of
customized and cost-efficient integrated facility solutions for
corporate office, multisite dispersed portfolios, education, and
industrial-focused organizations. We are currently looking for a
Mobile Facilities Technician II to join our growing team of amazing
Great people make great teams. We have a great team here, and the
results speak for themselves! We are always looking to supplement
our outstanding workforce. We encourage you to discover, develop,
and apply your talents, enabling you to reach your full potential
with us. In return, we provide you with everything you need to
succeed, including a comprehensive benefits program to take care of
you and your family.
Benefits for the Mobile Facilities Technician II include:
- Weekly paychecks - $27.00 - $29.00/hour dependent on your
experience and skills.
- Benefits start day 1 including health, dental, vision,
disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan including company match.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
- Paid vacation that begins to accrue on your first day.
- Nine paid holidays.
- Education reimbursement.
Responsibilities for the mobile Facilities Technician II
- Ensure that service delivery to the client is timely and of the
- Minor plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and HVAC tasks.
- Perform handyman tasks in the alteration, repair, and
maintenance of building floors, stairways, partitions, drywall
repair, painting, ceilings, doors, windows, fixtures, and
- Perform preventive maintenance on building equipment monthly,
quarterly, and annually.
- Oversee sub-contractor activity.
- Manage minor projects as needed.
- Respond to off-hour emergencies.
- Drive Company vehicles for miscellaneous tasks e.g., snow
removal, material pick up, etc.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Requirements for the mobile Facilities Technician II include:
- Possess excellent Customer Service.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3-5 years related multi-craft experience.
- HVAC related certificate/license and/or 1 to 2 yrs. experience
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Familiarity with CMMS software a plus.
- Personal hand tools a plus.
- Must have the ability to complete required safety classes.
- Must complete a satisfactory background and drug screen.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
A Family Tradition that you can Trust
At Omnia360, we are a family-owned business who strives to lead,
treat, develop, and take care of our team as the family they are to
us. Our leadership team has spent their combined 100-year career
working in every facet of construction and facilities maintenance.
As a full-service provider of customized and integrated solutions,
we work closely with our clients, carefully managing their
facilities so they do not have to.
Our vision is to be the premier destination for both Associates and
customers by delivering excellent service, high performance,
continued investment and great value to ensure a thriving future.
We provide a better experience through a nimble and personal
approach to facilities management. We maximize our client's
productivity and profitability through a unique blend of site-based
service and customized solutions. Our integrated facility solutions
include site-based, mobile, bundled services, project management
and managed services/vendor platforms. We serve as a natural,
dedicated extension to businesses, taking care of their facilities
so they can focus on running their business.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be
an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required
for this position. Omnia360 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state, or local law #ZR.
Keywords: Omnia360 Facility Services, Cincinnati , Facilities Technician- Nine Paid Holidays, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!