Facilities Maintenance Technician- 9 Paid Holidays
Company: Omnia360 Facility Services
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Environmental Services Technician Supervisor
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
Shift: 2nd. 2:00PM to 10:00PM
Omnia360 Facility Solutions is a full-service provider of
customized and cost-efficient integrated facility solutions for
corporate offices, multisite dispersed portfolios, education, and
industrial-focused organizations. Our vision is to be the premier
destination for both Associates and customers by delivering
excellent service, high performance, continued investment and great
value to ensure a thriving future. We provide a better experience
through a nimble and personal approach to facilities management. We
maximize our client's productivity and profitability through a
unique blend of site-based service and customized solutions. Our
integrated facility solutions include site-based, mobile, bundled
services, project management and managed services/vendor platforms.
We serve as a natural, dedicated extension to businesses, taking
care of their facilities so they can focus on running their
Great people make great teams. We have a great team here, and the
results speak for themselves! We are always looking to supplement
our outstanding workforce. We encourage you to discover, develop,
and apply your talents, enabling you to reach your full potential
A Family Tradition that you can Trust
At Omnia360, we are a family-owned business who strives to lead,
treat, develop, and take care of our team as the family they are to
us. Our leadership team has spent their combined 100-year career
working in every facet of construction and facilities maintenance.
As a full-service provider of customized and integrated solutions,
we work closely with our clients, carefully managing their
facilities so they do not have to.
The Environmental Services Technician Supervisor will complete, or
delegate basic cleaning of residential units and excellent customer
service to our clients. The Environmental Services Technician
Supervisor will oversee the Environmental Services Technicians'
work and create a schedule.
- Plans, directs, actively works, and coordinates the day-to-day
environmental services technicians to ensure client satisfaction is
met or exceeded.
- Manages the environmental services technicians scheduling.
- Cleaning building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or
- Detailed cleaning per client's direction and preferences.
- Emptying and removing waste from waste baskets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Clean and ensure common areas and client restrooms are stocked
- Cleans windows and mirrors.
- Maintains cleaning log indicating areas that were cleaned and
- Organizes janitorial storage areas, orders, and restocks
- Notifies facilities maintenance of unsafe or hazardous
conditions or equipment in need of maintenance.
- Ensure all operational and administrative work is compliant
with our processes.
- All other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma, Under/Graduate Degree, etc.), High School Diploma
or GED (General Education Degree) preferred
- Business Experience (prior years' work/related experience), 1-3
years of environmental services and supervisory experience.
Technical Qualifications & Skills:
- Health care or retirement community experience preferred.
- Possess excellent Customer Service
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- A generous paid vacation that begins to accrue on your first
- Nine paid holidays
- Paid weekly
- Education reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Training Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, calibrate,
field service, field service technician, maintenance, maintenance
mechanic, malfunction, service technician, troubleshoot
Keywords: Omnia360 Facility Services, Cincinnati , Facilities Maintenance Technician- 9 Paid Holidays, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!