Posted on: January 26, 2023
Dominium is helping tackle the affordable housing crisis - and
we're looking for motivated candidates to join our team and help
further our mission. With offices in Minneapolis, Atlanta, Dallas
and Phoenix, Dominium is one of the nation's most respected and
innovative affordable housing development and management companies.
We create quality, affordable homes and engage with our residents
daily to create a strong sense of community and connectivity.
Join us in making a difference in people's lives every day at a
company where you can challenge yourself to develop both personally
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team
at MeadowView, a 128 unit apartment community in Goshen, OH.
In addition to the hourly rate, a sign on bonus of $1,500 minus
taxes will be included!
($750 after 30 days of employment; $750 after 6 months of
As a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the
general appearance and maintenance of the property to help create a
great living experience for our residents.
- Keeping grounds and buildings clean
- Monitor property for any repairs or replacements that may
- Complete work requests for common areas and apartment
- Perform preventative maintenance on property
- Assess and repair appliances as needed
- Assist in preparing vacant units ready for new
- Occasional on-call duties
- Create and maintain a safe work environment
- 1 - 2 years previous experience in maintenance
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems, plumbing systems, and
- HVAC and EPA experience preferred
- CPO certification preferred
- Valid drivers' license and insurance may be required
About Us: Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing
development and property management companies nationwide. We
operate in approximately 20 states and employ over 1,200 employees.
For 50 years, we have offered excellence to the development and
management of affordable housing communities across the United
States. Dominium's values - creating long-term value, developing
people, integrity, and growth - are built upon our company's
mission and vision. We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus
program, training and development programs, career growth
opportunities and community volunteer and outreach programs. We
also offer a comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees
including Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off,
401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness
Dominium is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Dominium is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or
other legally protected status.
Keywords: Dominium, Cincinnati , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Goshen, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!