Inventory Control - Mason OH
Company: PeopleFirst Staffing
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- Generate all fulfillment work order packets. Include required
printed documents, labels, stickers, and materials
- Conduct first-off quality checks at the beginning of every work
order and beginning of every shift.
- Conduct random quality checks at each production line to insure
that the product meets all established quality standards for
integrity, proper application, placement, and general overall
appearance. Collect samplings of finished goods to ensure these
quality standards are being followed
- Document quality check findings and list actions taken
- Document quantity of products and materials that fail to meet
the specified quality standards on each fulfillment work order.
This includes placing the substandard materials on hold, generating
the necessary documents and overseeing the product/materials to a
designated quarantine area
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: PeopleFirst Staffing, Cincinnati , Inventory Control - Mason OH, Professions , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!