Production Machine Operator 1 (2nd Shift 3pm - 11pm)
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: Wagstaff, Inc. is a family-owned, American
engineering/manufacturing leader in the global aluminum industry.
Innovation, service, integrity, and quality are the foundational
cornerstones underpinning 76 years of successful industry leaders.
Wagstaff prides itself in manufacturing 100% of its products at its
two facilities in Spokane, Washington, and Hebron, Kentucky. Job
Summary: Assist with the set-up and operation of CNC production
machines in order to produce production parts to required
tolerances. Sign-On Bonus: $500 (Terms & Conditions Apply) PM22
- Assist with the set-up and operation of CNC production machines
in accordance with documented procedures
- Operate machines using best and safe practices
- Must produce parts within required tolerances
- Follow documented processes
- Maintain a high degree of quality
- Function as a team member and support other teams
- Maintain accurate paperwork
- Housekeeping/maintenance of work area and machinery
- High School diploma or GED
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and, at a minimum, the use of
power hand tools such as drills and saws
- Preferred experience in the use of measuring instruments
including tape measures, calipers, or micrometers
- Ability to follow safety rules and demonstrate a knowledge of
safe operating procedures
- Perform housekeeping duties (Sweeping, emptying trash hoppers)
Employment at Wagstaff is dependent on successfully passing a
company-paid drug screening and background check upon hire.
Wagstaff, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics
protected by law. PI202062225
Keywords: Wagstaff, Cincinnati , Production Machine Operator 1 (2nd Shift 3pm - 11pm), Professions , Hebron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!