Collision Technician - 2nd Shift
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Tesla Motors is looking for a Collision Technician to work on one
of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. If you are
interested in becoming a part of a world class service team
supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing
- Follow Standards and work in Teams
- Perform Structural and cosmetic repairs on Tesla Model S, Model
X, and Model 3 vehicles in accordance with Tesla specific Repair
- Use Celette Frame Jigs for setting New Structural
- Glue, Rivet, and Weld structural components being replaced.
- Repair exterior cosmetic panels via Metal Finishing and body
- Replace all parts associated with collision repair including
body panels, suspension parts, vehicle structure, Radiators,
Airbags and Trim.
- Proficient in Mig Welding Requirements
- 5+ years' experience as an automotive collision repair
- Excellent attitude and Enjoys working with others in
- Neat and organized work habits.
- I car Mig Welding certification a plus
- High school diploma or equivalent; Vocational Certificate in
Collision Repair is a plus.
- Valid Driver's License and a good driving record, preferred.
- Capable of reading and comprehending automotive repair
- Must be at least 18 years of age Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are
eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both
have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when
enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and
other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital
indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Keywords: Tesla, Cincinnati , Collision Technician - 2nd Shift, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...