Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - no NYC/New England
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Top drivers earn up to $74,000 - Up to $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,040-$1,270 weeklyHome time: Every other weekExperience: All
CDL holdersJob ID: 230374Overview
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- Drive within central 24 states. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay, plus hourly pay while on duty, not driving.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- $1,500 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Annual bonus: Earn up to 2% of annual gross pay each year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs
or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Regional driving
- Familiarity - By staying within the same region, you'll become
familiar with the routes, weather and traffic patterns.
- All-encompassing pay packages - Your pay includes all facets of
the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and
- Work-life balance - Enjoy the perfect balance of time out on
the road, hauling freight and time at home, being with family and
friends. Meet the supportive team at the Obetz facility Diversity,
Equality and Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating
everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success.
We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought,
race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression,
age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition,
veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that
this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have
equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to
the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves
strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 3000PI228962157
Keywords: Schneider, Cincinnati , Class A CDL - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - no NYC/New England, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!