Navision ERP Analyst
Company: Leadec Holding BV & Co. KG
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Reports to: Director of Information ServicesDepartment:
Information ServicesPosition Purpose:To provide support for various
operation and maintenance systems for the internalcorporate
environment and local users as well as support for remote site
networks thatwe administer.Knowledge and Skills:This position
requires organizational and technical skills. Knowledge of
Microsoft's software, industry computer equipment and operation
practices. As well as:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 2017
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server 2019/22 & SQL 2019/22
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 software package
- Knowledge of SAP Hanna hosted system -- is an added plus.
- Team building, listening and trouble shooting skills.Physical
Demands and Work Environment:Much of the work performed in a
typical office setting and is sedentary in nature, but will require
walking, bending, and carrying of light items such as cables,
software packages, CPU's, printers, monitors, etc. Travel to remote
Leadec sites as necessary.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote teamwork within the I/S group.
- Assist in the support of the corporate Production systems
(Finance, Purchasing, and time collection systems)
- Internal customer orientation is key. Must be understanding,
empathic and open to user's needs and concerns.
- Demonstrate a positive and winning personality.
- Needs to be flexible and able to handle ad hoc support
- Needs to be detail oriented and focused as well has demonstrate
the ability to be self-directed / self-motivated, persistent and
see things through to completion.
- Assume responsibilities and ensure backup and recovery of
- Provide support against outside intrusion & virus
- Data entry of work orders, PO's, and invoices into the
- Provide troubleshooting support for internal and remote access
to Navision 2017 ERP system.
- Provide support for interfaces to internal and external systems
(ADP, Concur, Coupa, outside banking systems)
- Provide system administrator duties regarding user setup and
- Provide support to document imaging interfacing into the
Navision 2017 ERP systems.
- Develop and execute unit and system testing of new software
- Document procedures to ensure that the knowledge, skills, and
expertise are available to all users.
- Work with outside vendors and consultants
- Duties as assigned or as may be necessary as requested by the
Director of Information Systems
Keywords: Leadec Holding BV & Co. KG, Cincinnati , Navision ERP Analyst, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!