Material Handler PR03 - 2nd Shift - Cincinnati OH
Company: 0092 AdvancePierre Foods Inc
Posted on: February 12, 2024
The starting pay for this position is $1 7.95 /hr. with a shift
increase of $1.00 for second and potential for overtime.
If you are looking to make an impact in a meaningful way, join us
at Tyson Foods where we are raising the world's expectations for
how much good food can do! We create quality products in a safe
environment for our team members. We offer advancement
opportunities and steady work. This facility operates five days a
This position is responsible for ensuring all materials are
transported and/or unloaded in a timely manner while maintaining a
safe work environment and adhering to Tyson policies and procedures
- This position is responsible driving a forklift used for
transporting Finished Goods from the pack side to the
- This position requires the team member to conduct computer
transactions which essentially creates inventory for the
- Maintain proper housekeeping and T.Q.C. guidelines.
- Generate required reports and pick lists.
- Ensure proper labeling of material being moved.
- Key transfer sheet transactions via CRT terminal.
- The cleaning of interior and exterior docks on a scheduled
- The ability to maintain and use forklift mounted and handheld
- The position will work in an environment with extreme
temperatures ranging from 4F to 12F.
- Team member must be willing and able to lift up to 60lbs when
- Team member must adhere to all GMP standards and safety
guidelines while performing job duties.
- Team member has an individual responsibility to report all
possible deficiencies that could compromise food safety.
- Applicants must be willing to work overtime and weekends when
- 6 months of work history with the same employer
As part of the job application, candidates must add their SS# at
the end of the process. If SS# is not added the candidate cannot be
Relocation Assistance Eligible:
2ND SHIFT (United States of America)
Hourly Applicants ONLY -You must complete the task after submitting
your application to provide additional information to be considered
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race,
national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We provide our team members and their families with paid time off;
401(k) plans; affordable health, life, dental, vision and
prescription drug benefits; and more.
CCPA Notice. If you are a California resident, and would like to
learn more about what categories of personal information we collect
when you apply for this job, and how we may use that information,
please read our CCPA Job Applicant Notice at Collection, click here
Keywords: 0092 AdvancePierre Foods Inc, Cincinnati , Material Handler PR03 - 2nd Shift - Cincinnati OH, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!