Company: Hobsons Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
We currently have an outstanding position for a Project Consultant. The project consultant possesses experience and knowledge in middle and high school college and career readiness. Consultants leverage this background in managing and delivering implementation, training, and consulting engagements to ensure client success. The project consultant will work mostly with new clients to get up and running with our solution.
We are looking for a candidate based in Texas (Houston or Dallas preferred).
* Serve as the central tactical point of contact for existing clients as they work to align their current usage to new product features
* Deliver assessment, planning, implementation, and ongoing measurement of best practices.
* Conduct interactive, hands-on, and effective professional development to clients (in-person and online) in support of identified initiatives.
* Set benchmarks and best practices for a pilot program to streamline the implementation process for new clients who meet specific criteria.
* Participate as a team member on large projects and engagements when necessary.
* Collaborate with Account Managers regarding client successes and to address challenges as they arise.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, product) to improve cross-functional coordination and advancement of the business and support successful implementations.
* Follow project management best practices, including but not limited to time tracking, development and maintenance of project plans, and clear communication.
* Identify issues, concerns and project risks and mitigate those risks. Develop solutions as challenges are encountered.
* Bachelor s degree required.
* 1-2 years of software implementation and consulting experience.
* 1-2 years of secondary education experience.
* Strong work ethic, professionalism, adaptability, composure, and attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize tasks/workload and thrive in a high volume, deadline sensitive environment.
* Strong communication skills, able to communicate effectively (verbal and written).
* Exceptional presentation skills.
* Demonstrable Excel skills, and general proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
* Thoughtful, creative, and proactive problem-solving skills.
* Learns new processes and technologies quickly.
* Demonstrates ownership and accountability.
* General office environment. Required to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
* Travel is required up to 65%.
* Ability to use internal systems (e.g. Salesforce, Zoom, Google Docs/Office suite, Power BI and other reporting tools, etc.) effectively.
* Excellent ability to project manage adhering to best practices.
* Experience leading adult professional development and/or training.
* Demonstrated understanding of student lifecycle during the transition from secondary to postsecondary.
Hobsons recognizes the importance of taking care of our most valuable assets our employees. That s why we not only offer a comprehensive total rewards package but also continuously evaluate our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our workforce.
Benefits Include (but may vary depending on global location):
* Affordable and Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plans
* 401(k) Plan with Match
* Substantial Paid Time-Off
* Education/Tuition Reimbursement
* Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
* Voluntary Employee Programs: Legal Services, ID Theft & Credit Monitoring
Work-Life Balance & Culture:
* Company Closes December 24th through January 1st as a Paid Holiday
* Generous Holiday Schedule with Floating Holidays
* Premium Days for Volunteering, Personal Wellness, and/or School Conferences/Visits
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Casual Dress Environment
* Flexible Work Arrangement Opportunities
* Fitness Program Membership Discounts
* Employee Funded Charity Programs
* Adopt A Class - Local Community Involvement
* Work Perks Discount Program
To view our comprehensive list of total rewards benefits, please visit www.hobsons.com/careers/why-work-here. To learn more about Hobsons visit our corporate website at http://www.hobsons.com and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Ability to document identity and employment eligibility within three (3) days of original appointment as a condition of employment in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act requirements.
Note: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Hobsons is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or another legally protected status.
Keywords: Hobsons Inc., Cincinnati , Project Consultant, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!