Construction Project Lead
Company: PNC Financial Services Group
Posted on: February 15, 2019
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Construction Project Lead within PNC's Realty Services organization, you will be based in Cincinnati, OH or Columbus, OH . Job Profile
- Manages the time, money and people for multiple construction projects to ensure that company needs are met. Supervises project plans and contractor performance.
- Leads multiple construction projects and cooperates with in-house service partners. Reviews and evaluates construction workflow processes and makes appropriate adjustments to meet quality standards and clients' requirements.
- Develops project plans in conjunction with the architect, consultants and other in-house groups. Sets project schedules and allocates resources that are in line with project goals. Determines and orders materials for project.
- Maintains cost control for the project and monitors project-related commitments so that approved spending limits are not exceeded. If cost change is warranted, completes request for additional funding prior to making the change.
- Manages contractors, supply vendors and consultants based on established contract terms in order to keep the project on time and on budget.
Core Competencies Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework. Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies Planning: Tactical, Strategic - Extensive Experience
- Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan. Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors. Decision Making and Critical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions. Project Management - Extensive Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives. Internal Resource Coordination - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the techniques, tools and applications associated with coordination of internal resources; ability to synchronize and integrate activities, responsibilities, and command and control structures to ensure that internal resources are used most efficiently in pursuit of business objectives. CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and control a construction project to ensure adherence to time and budget constraints and compliance with construction designs and building regulations. Construction Quality Assurance - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to monitor and evaluate construction related work to achieve and maintain an organization's quality requirements. Financial Analysis - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered. EEO Statement
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law Department: Finance - provided by Dice Analysis, Management, Materials, Project, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Risk Management
Keywords: PNC Financial Services Group, Cincinnati , Construction Project Lead, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!