Company: London Computer Systems
Posted on: February 15, 2019
The IT Consultant is responsible for providing high-quality support to LCS's extensive IT Services and Net Dial Tone (RMVoip) customer base. The incumbent assumes ownership of assigned IT projects and tickets and follows them through to completion. This includes designing, implementing, managing and troubleshooting hardware, software, networking, email and Net Dial Tone. Interaction with customers is both over the phone and on-site at the customer's location.
- Design, implement, and manage customer networks that are secure, highly reliable, and optimized to meet customer's expectations.
- Manage customer migration projects by understanding where the data is located, backing up the data, building/installing the system, migrating the data, and confirming initial customer setup and access is correct.
- Install, maintain and upgrade hardware, roll out new software, maintain the standards for server installations and applications, monitor the performance of the networks and check for security breaches.
- Provide direct troubleshooting support over the phone or on-site to both customers and LCS employees with issues related to hardware, software, networking, email, and Net Dial Tone.
- Use available resources to diagnose and resolve issues on a timely basis and document customer interactions in the ticket-tracking software.
- Assist the IT Services sales team by creating and communicating the required scope of work for assigned IT projects.
- Continuously look for ways to evolve and improve the services offered to each individual customer.
- Strong fundamentals of networking concepts including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, & ICMP (in a production environment)
- Working knowledge of Windows products
- Linux installation and command line experience
- Knowledge of common internal application protocols, including SMTP, SNMP & HTTP/S
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail
- Availability on nights/weekends to assist with customer emergencies or scheduled after-hours work
- Ability to travel to local clients locations as needed.
- Health, dental, & vision Insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Profit sharing
- Life insurance
- Paid medical leave/disability insurance
- Contemporary office building
- Wooded campus with nature trail
- On-site fitness center
- LCS Work Perks program
- One of Greater Cincinnati's "Top Places to Work"
LCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: London Computer Systems, Cincinnati , IT Consultant, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!