Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: May 19, 2019
The Operational Intelligence Center (located in Indianapolis, IN)is
a sophisticated command type center focused on customer service to
retail centers across North America. The Intel Analyst--position is
responsible for providing social media monitoring, information
collection, analyzing, and dissemination in a timely manner to key
stakeholders. Intelligence analysts must use the full range of
intelligence community sources and products to identify/assess
threats to the organization/sector, prepare studies and assessments
of threats, potential threats, and threat-related trends using
sophisticated collection/research methodologies, and work with
customized targeting infrastructure to identify vulnerabilities.
Personnel works closely with open source intelligence, grey
literature, law enforcement, and social media. Analysts should be
able to compile all- source data from multiple databases and source
repositories to develop representations of areas of interest or
specific locations related to a target or subject of study.
Additionally, analysts must compose analytical intelligence
reports, graphics, and briefings and develop and present all-source
analysis products. Products will be generated in response to
requests for information or by initiative.
$1000.00 relocation bonus for hired candidates relocating 75+ miles
from Indianapolis, IN.
We are currently seeking Intelligence Analysts for a future account
- Maintain the confidentiality of policy and procedure
documentation, emergency response and notification information,
administrative material and database information.
- Monitoring of social outlets through queries defined for
national security and threats against the assets.
- Monitoring of live intelligence streams.
- Monitor protests and demonstrations that may impact assets,
provide appropriate warning to stakeholders about relevant protest
and demonstrations, and produce summaries and/or bulletins as
- Identify news, social media, law enforcement and emergency
management sources and contacts for each property in assigned
- Informing key personnel of critical information and incidents
that have a direct or indirect implication for stakeholders and
- Provide timely communications and actionable intelligence to
support the protection of people, assets/intellectual property, and
infrastructure as it relates to interests and/or entities.
- Can work 12-hour shifts up to 14 days during special events,
shortfalls, high traffic periods (Thanksgiving/Black Friday holiday
weekend), and during emergency operations.
- Ability to come into work early, stay past regularly scheduled
time, and/or work on off days when necessary to ensure the center
meets contractually obligated requirements per the client.
- Serve as the hub for the monitoring, analysis, and
interpretation of risks and threats that may affect the
- Post bulletins that benefit our client and national security
- Review special events and large-scale events that may impact
- Develop threat assessments as guidance to management, corporate
security, and national security providers.
- Develop bulletins which alert stakeholders to new developments
or trends that may have an impact on assets
- Review Homeland Security and associated portals for new
- Review incident reports helping identify any activity that
should be classified as suspicious activity reports.
- Review past incidents to develop indicators, warnings, and
- Review related sectors of critical infrastructure to help
protect stakeholders (i.e. transportation).--
- Understand and interpret data regarding criminal and safety
incidents pertaining to the client's properties.
- Perform analysis, planning, and provide direction in order to
ensure that the OIC is delivering maximum value to the
- Must maintain access to Simon networks, including Simon
- Must complete required monthly training in a timely
- Must successfully pass the new hire training programs.--
- Must have a minimum of five years' relevant experience in
intelligence at the local, state, or federal level.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, and the ability
to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
- Must possess strong research and writing skills and be capable
of effectively operating as a member of a strategic level
analytical team in the accomplishment of intelligence products and
- Must be able to define problems, establish facts, and to
include appropriate people in the decision-making process to draw
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload, and successfully
handle competing deadlines.
- Working knowledge of the national, operational, and tactical
- Must be creative and have the ability to look at problems from
multiple vantage points.
- Familiarity with a full range of intelligence disciplines.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize tasks as well as
- Must be able to recall and record essential details
- Must have the ability to use reference materials effectively
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical problem-solving ability
and critical thinking skills.
- Must have the ability to manage information and technical
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products,
intelligence-related automation and communications capabilities,
and quickly learn and operate several computer applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with managers
as well as team members.
- $1000.00 relocation bonus for hired candidates relocating 75+
miles from Indianapolis, IN.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and
solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is
North America's leading security services provider. With over
140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored
solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business.
For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200
companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one
million military veterans.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability--Allied Universal Services is
an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse
Keywords: Allied Universal, Cincinnati , Intelligence Analyst, Professions , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!