Sales Support Specialist
Company: Venco Venturo Manufacturing
Posted on: February 16, 2020
JOB DESCRIPTION Receives by telephone, fax or email requests for
price quotations, purchase orders, lead times, or product
information from customers. Makes quotations on standard items,
writes orders and relays pertinent order information to customers.
Coordinates with other departments in handling purchase orders and
providing service to customers. Performs duties with sales and
marketing department where customer contact is a prime
responsibility. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and
strives to give the best possible customer service. Position
reports directly to VP Sales and Marketing. ESSENTIAL
- Responds to customer requests and questions regarding service,
products and account information to ensure customer
- Receives telephone requests for price quotations, purchase
orders, order changes, adjustments and cancellations directly from
customers. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and
strives to give them the best possible customer service.
- Develop and maintain sound relationships with customer
- Become familiar with company procedures as they relate to the
purpose, basic design, models and competition.
- Develop and familiarize customers with new products and/or
- Provides customers with product information to assist them in
determining appropriate product to purchase for the
- Knowledge and use of computer system to retrieve customer
information, status of stock information, status of purchase orders
and to make changes on customer purchase orders. Ensures that
correct codes and information are used for order entry.
- Checks with credit department concerning credit status of
customer when rush orders are received.
- Performs administrative and/or clerical duties as necessary to
maintain customer satisfaction such as process literature requests,
compile sales materials, etc.
- Maintains files of active orders and posts activity such as
change notices, scheduling changes, partial shipments, and credit
- Prepares paperwork (original purchase order, desk order entry
form, etc.) to be given to accounting department for
- Working knowledge of freight logistics on a national
- Perform telephone promotional and/or solicitation work to
update customer base on new products/product changes,
order/delivery follow-up and sell/develop new business.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relations. Generally
deals with customers concerning matters that require detailed
knowledge of technicalproblems relating to our products.
- Assist sales department in determining customer needs and new
- Demonstrate a spirit of teamwork by communication, coordination
and cooperation with customers and team members.
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- 8:00AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum High school diploma, College preferred
- 5 years of inside sales/customer service experience.
- Previous experience in manufacturing and/or industrial
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter with problem solving skills
- Self-motivation to meet and exceed goals
- Well spoken and comfortable on the phone.
- Exceptional Computer Skills - proficient in Microsoft Office,
Word, Excel, etc IDEAL CANDIDATE Positive attitude, commitment,
confidence, willingness to learn and enthusiasm are as important to
us as education and experience. A real "people person" who is
bright and intelligent with outgoing personality. A person who
possess mechanical/technical aptitude with experience in
manufacturing and/or industrial field. A person who would enjoy
working with our company core values. Our Core Values Are: Driven /
Smart / Accountable / Straight Talk Venco Venturo offers complete
benefits package including holidays, vacation, competitive
medical/dental, life insurance, short/long term disability and 401K
Keywords: Venco Venturo Manufacturing, Cincinnati , Sales Support Specialist, Sales , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!