Inside Sales Manager
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused
media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening
communities across our network. With an unmatched reach at the
national and local level, Gannett touches the lives of nearly 140
million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content,
consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and
services. Gannett brands include the USA TODAY and more than 260
daily local newspaper brands, digital marketing services companies
ReachLocal, WordStream, and ThriveHive and U.K. media company
Newsquest. There's never been a better time to join our talented
team. Visit Gannett.com/Careers to learn more!
LOCALiQ is the marketing
solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the
smarter way to
reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex,
empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million
our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from
millions of local
leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service
our experts using local marketing best practices proven across
country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our
the confidence of growing.
Our core values:Community,
Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose andBelief
in People. If you share these values,come join our family!
We are seeking a strategic and tactically driven Inside Sales Team
build and lead a high-performance, local Inside sales team. The
will direct activity to meet and exceed revenue goals and
objectives and manage
a team of Inside sales reps.
As a Marketing Solutions, Inside Sales Manager:
- Provide overall leadership and guidance for the sales
effort including day-to-day management of the team.
- Responsible for the implementation of sales strategies
and department procedures.
- Prepare and manage revenue and expense budgets to
- Improve quality and reduce defects with a plan of
continuous quality improvement.
- Responsible for the ongoing improvement of products,
services, ad content and layout.
- Establish promotional and sales efforts for growing
advertising revenues and increasing market share.
- Identify regional competitive threats and create
promotional packages to overcome competition.
- Develop and maintain effective client relationships with
- Provide coaching and feedback for sales staff to
support talent development and ensure they meet sales goals,
expenses and achieve departmental budget.
- Participate in sales calls with sales staff to ensure
that sales reps are properly executing training knowledge and
- Review and refines with his team on a quarterly basis
in order to make adjustements and assess progress of the
- Has a deep understanding of the market, customers,
prospects, market share, spending shifts and key trends.
What you need to do to
be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Business, Marketing,
Public Relations or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales Leadership experience. Digital
advertising sales preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills are
required. Must have strong time management and organizational
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced,
high-pressure, ever-evolving environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills along
with excellent verbal and written communication skills are
- A track-record of innovation and initiative
- Proven record of successfully leading in a
goal-oriented, highly accountable Sales team in a fast-paced
- Ability to build and manage a B2B sales organization.
We offer an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible
We offer competitive compensation with
uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including
Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off
more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and
Gannett Co., Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a
drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will
consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color,
national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance,
sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities,
disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran
Keywords: Gannett, Cincinnati , Inside Sales Manager, Sales , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!