Manager, Sales Strategy and Enablement
Company: Quotient Technology Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Marketing Cincinnati, Ohio Mountain View, California New York,
New York Salt Lake City, Utah At Quotient we are transforming
shopping to make life better. To do so, we are adding a Sales
Strategy and Enablement Manager to the team! This role will sit
within Quotient's marketing organization, which is responsible for
developing and growing our brand and communications strategy to
drive market awareness, interest and revenue. A Sales Strategy and
Enablement Manager is passionate about account planning, sales
processes, consultative selling strategy and
mentoring/coaching/training to accelerate sales growth. This
individual will be part of a results-driven, dynamic Team that will
help lead Quotient to record revenue growth. What you'll do:
- Support account planning and quarterly business reviews with
cross-team insights and strategy. Partner with Revenue Operations
for maximum impact.
- Optimize sales processes to improve external and internal
- Thoroughly understand Advertiser and Retailer needs and
opportunities in order to collaborate on the development of
strategic marketing plans, communications and product enhancements
needed to support the sales organization.
- Support the development and distribution of sales materials
such as sell-sheets, PowerPoint presentations, client newsletters,
case studies, etc., for use by a broad audience.
- Advocate for sales marketing initiatives within the sales team
and provide sales/client feedback to Product Marketing Team to
- Sales training and certification - assessing the needs,
building and presenting where needed.
- Sales coaching and mentoring in support of Go-to-Market
- Partner with Customer Success and Analytics Teams to help set
- Other projects as assigned by Vice President of Marketing,
Group Director of Sales Enablement, Senior Vice Presidents of
- Up to 20% travel will be required once the Pandemic ends. What
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or
related field with 7+ years of experience required.
- Master's Degree preferred with 5+ years of experience
- A Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in marketing for either a
Grocery/Drug/Mass retailer, a consumer-packaged goods company OR a
marketing services company, online products/services, or
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Analytical acumen to interpret, organize and communicate data.
Must be comfortable with sales numbers and enthusiastic about
"diving into" available quantitative information to "see" and add
value to insights generated by available data.
- A passion to arm the sales force with world-class narratives
that will set forth a professional image and "win" clients.
- Training experience, preferably with quota-carrying sellers and
their support teams.
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word,
Excel and other desktop software applications; Salesforce,
revenue/conversational intelligence and BI software a plus.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where the work is
challenging and the results highly rewarding.
- Ability to multi-task and work on many competing assignments
while prioritizing and moving forward to completion.
- US based locations preferred, Cincinnati, OH, New York, NY,
Mountain View, CA and Salt Lake City, UT (or remote) About
Quotient: Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and
promotions technology company that creates cohesive omnichannel
brand-building and sales-driving opportunities to deliver valuable
outcomes for advertisers, retailers and consumers. The Quotient
platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location
intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers
daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners
with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter &
Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, Albertsons Companies, CVS, Dollar
General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA.
Quotient is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and has
offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and
Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com Quotient is
an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and do not
unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, national
origin, ancestry, creed, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, age (40 and over), religion, political
affiliation, citizenship, disability, marital or registered
domestic partner status, veteran status, legally protected medical
conditions, or any protected category prohibited by local, state or
#LI-KB1 Quotient is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed
workforce diversity without regard race, religion, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability,
medical condition, marital status, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, genetic information, age or veteran
status. You have been redirected to a Quotient Technology Inc. job
Keywords: Quotient Technology Inc, Cincinnati , Manager, Sales Strategy and Enablement, Sales , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!