Front Desk Agent
Company: Great Wolf Lodge
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Check out our rate- $14/hr. Full and Part Time hours available!
Prefer to have candidates with open weekend availability!
At Great Wolf, our Front Desk Agent ensures an efficient,
informative and professional check in/out process so our guests can
focus on enjoying all of the amenities the lodge has to offer. Many
times as the first point of contact the Front Desk Agent helps
create a positive first impression of our resort.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes guests by greeting, answering questions, responding to
- Registers guests by obtaining or confirming room requirements,
verifying pre-registration, assigning rooms, obtaining information
and signatures, issuing guest room keys
- Establishes credit by verifying credit cards or obtaining
- Directs guests to room by showing location on resort map
- Conveys information to guests by receiving and transmitting
messages, mail, facsimiles, packages, etc.
- Provides concierge duties to guests by answering any inquiries
regarding resort and other services guests may require, such as
entertainment, shopping, business, and travel
- Maintains records by entering room and guest account data
- Collects revenue by entering services and charges, computing
bills, obtaining payment
- Makes resort and other reservations by entering or telephoning
requirements, checking availability, confirming requirements
- Secures guest's valuables by processing lost and found to the
- Confirms guest identity for registering guests
- Maintains a safe working environment by verifying, reporting
and acting in a safe manner Basic Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma (or equivalent education/experience)
- Must be flexible regarding schedule, based on business
- Previous experience demonstrating strong customer service
- Successful completions of a criminal background check and drug
screen Desired Qualifications & Skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize a variety of tasks with
- Proven teamwork skills
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Excellent communication skills Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time
Keywords: Great Wolf Lodge, Cincinnati , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Mason, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!