Sales - Account Executive (Cincinnati East)
Company: Premier Beauty Supply Inc
Posted on: September 24, 2022
INNOVATION IS OUR SUPERPOWER. When Premier was founded in 1988,
we wanted to give our customers a reason to do business with us,
employees a reason to be part of our team, and manufacturers a
reason to allow us to represent them in our marketplace. We strive
to meet these goals and are proud to be among the largest
independent distributors in the beauty business. Our employees are
important and critical to our success. We are forward thinking,
open-minded, hold ourselves accountable and sprinkle in a little
fun just because we can!The Opportunity:We are currently recruiting
an Account Executive in the Cincinnati, Ohio area. Account
Executives work on the road. Applicants must be familiar with
Cincinnati and the surrounding 30-mile radius.The primary goal of
our Account Executives is to continually prospect, open new
accounts and cultivate new or past relationships. Growing existing
accounts through consultative selling and strategic planning is
another main focal point of the position.What Your Impact Will
- Prospect and open accounts that do not currently do business
with Premier Beauty.
- Grow the business in existing accounts.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales and new business goals
within assigned territory.
- Develop productive business relationships with all customers;
must be able to interpret and respond to customers' needs in a
- Assist accounts in planning promotions, staff education, salon
events and any other duty required to grow the account.
- Responsible for continued growth in assigned territory.
- Able to quickly articulate and communicate to management any
sales and market related needs or issues as it pertains to
- Responsible for keeping current on all industry trends,
training initiatives and product knowledge.
- Must be able to use all systems/tools/reports made available to
analyze, plan, prospect, and execute sales strategies within
- Ability to deliver effective professional sales presentations
(remotely, and in-person when it is safe)
- Responsible for attending meetings, company functions, shows,
education events and participate in efforts beyond standard working
hours to help achieve company goals (when regular activities can
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed
or assigned to support account or company growth.
What We're Looking For:
- Prior experience in B2B sales.
- Proficient with: iPad, iPhone and Microsoft Office programs
(Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Must possess both a "hunter" and "consultative" sales
- Ability to build trust/rapport with clientele in a consultative
- Strong, current closing and consultative selling skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities and
communicate in a timely, professional manner.
- Highly organized and results oriented with the ability to work
in both an unsupervised environment and within a team
- Strong ability to manage objections and emotions.
- The ability to actively listen, connect with the customer and
find solutions to needs.
- Must be self-motivated, out of the box thinker, creative and
able to share ideas.
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills.
Communication must always be professional and demonstrate
sensitivity to the needs of diverse customers, management, internal
staff and manufacturers.
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
- Knowledge of salon/beauty industry is preferred but not
What It's Like to Work Here:
- Bonus: Eligible for bonuses and incentives!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance!
- Life and AD&D, Long-Term Disability, and Short-Term
- Paid Time Off.
- Pre-Tax and Roth 401k with a Company Match.
- Employee Salon (free color, haircuts, and more!).
- 40% Discount on Products.
- Friday Breakfast (in our home office and warehouse).
- Our Values: Family First, People Matter, Forward Thinking and
Feel free to familiarize yourself with us at
www.premierbeautysupply.com!Premier Beauty is an equal opportunity
employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard
to race, color, religion national origin, sex, ancestry,
citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally
protected status.Premier Beauty Supply has a zero-tolerance drug
and alcohol policy for all Safety Sensitive Positions. We require
drug testing of all applicants for employment in these
safety-sensitive positions.This job description may not be
inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of
the job described, and may be amended at any time with or without
notice at the sole discretion of Premier Beauty Supply.
Keywords: Premier Beauty Supply Inc, Cincinnati , Sales - Account Executive (Cincinnati East), Sales , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!