Entry-Level Commercial Real Estate Agent
Company: Marcus and Millichap
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Marcus & Millichap is the industry's largest firm specializing
in real estate investment sales and financing, as well as a leading
source of research and advisory services. As leaders in commercial
brokerage, we are continuing to build our Investment Sales team
across multiple product types: Multifamily, Retail, Net-Leased,
Office, Industrial, Hospitality, Self-Storage, etc.
The Cincinnati office is seeking upcoming or recent college
graduates who are driven and entrepreneurial to join our Investment
Sales Team as an Entry-Level Commercial Real Estate Agent.
This hands-on training combined with real-world experience will
allow you to:
* springboard your career into a successful commercial real estate
* quickly become an integral part of a team, working on an active
pipeline of deals while developing your own book of business.
* be mentored by a Senior agent who will teach you every aspect of
Marcus & Millichap's brokerage continuum.
We offer significant earning potential to candidates who are
entrepreneurial, motivated, eager to get on the phone, ready to
learn and ready to earn. Through our unparalleled training and
mentorship program, you will master the art of real estate sales
while working with amazing people in a dynamic culture. Sales
experience is appreciated but not necessary. Coachability is
This is a unique opportunity working directly with experienced,
highly successful Senior agents and learning from some of the best
in our office!
What you can expect when you join:
* Training - Our nationally recognized training program prepares
newer team members for their career in commercial real estate. Our
training is thorough and covers real estate sales, with lots of
discussion, online work, role playing and analysis. For experienced
professionals, our program will enhance your existing skills.
* Mentorship - Our mentorship program enables new agents to learn
from the best in the business in personal, one-on-one
* Coaching - Our continuous development coaching is considered the
best in the industry. Weekly coaching is provided in a small group
setting by experienced managers.
* Earning Potential - Marcus & Millichap closes 4.5 transactions
every business hour - more than any other investment brokerage firm
in the nation.
* Culture - We are a culture of enterprising, charismatic
salespeople, all driven towards the same goals.
* Collaboration - MNet, our proprietary listing system, offers our
agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and
bring qualified buyers to any of our 3,000+ listings across the
nation. This culture of collaboration and information sharing is a
founding principal of the firm.
* Growth - Many of our top agents, regional managers, and
executives began their careers as new agents at Marcus & Millichap.
If you are searching for a long-term career, you should consider
A day in the life of our agents often includes:
* Researching ownership records, market data and industry
* Prospecting new client relationships and referral sources
* Attending networking and industry events
* Presenting marketing proposals to clients
* Negotiating exclusive listing agreements
* Marketing exclusive listings to qualified buyers and negotiating
* Advising clients on their individualized real estate investment
* Bachelor's or Associate's degree
* Excellent communication skills
* Entrepreneurial drive
* Ability to make and keep relationships in the market
* Strong computer skills
* Track record of success: sports, personal achievements, or
* Insatiable curiosity
* Desire to be on a team of positive, success-minded
* Real estate license (not required for initial interview)
Our mission is to help our clients create and preserve wealth by
providing the best real estate investment sales, financing,
research, and advisory services available.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap (NYSE: MMI) is a leading
commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on
investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with
nearly 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in 80+
offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Marcus & Millichap closes more transactions than any other real
estate investment brokerage firm in the nation. In 2021, the firm
closed 13,255 transactions with a sales volume of approximately
The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that
integrates broker specialization by property type and market area;
the industry's most comprehensive investment research; a
long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with
the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art
technology that matches buyers and sellers.
Keywords: Marcus and Millichap, Cincinnati , Entry-Level Commercial Real Estate Agent, Sales , Cincinnati, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!